Back on the Normandy

When I boarded the Normandy, I noticed that the inside was even better than the original too. I stepped through the Airlock and made my way down the corridor to the CIC to make sure Garrus had gone in okay. But as I went to walk down the corridor, I heard a voice behind me.
"Rude. I don't even get a hello?" The voice asked me, and I grinned.
"Nope!" I answered, before going to walk away.
"Come on, Gellie..." he called, and I couldn't help myself. I went running back up to the cockpit, where the pilot spun on his chair.
"How could I not say hello to you, Joker?" I asked, before hugging him.
"It's good to see you again, Gellie. You're so old now!" He exclaimed, and I laughed. Though I was only two years older, I was much more mature and fully grown now. The older I got, the more I looked like mum, but I had began to get more of Dad's features too. My eyes had gotten darker over the past few years to match dad's colour more than mum's, and I had gotten taller like dad now too. But I still looked more like mum.
"I'm only seventeen, Joker. I haven't changed that much." I said, and he laughed.
"Yeah, yeah." He said. I sat down at the seat next to him.
"So how have you been? I haven't seen you in so long." I asked, and he turned to face me.
"I've been okay. It was rubbish after your mum died, but when Cerberus picked me up and told me they were bringing the commander back I was ecstatic. Since then it's been okay." He explained, and I smiled. "How about you? What were you doing on Omega?" He asked, and I sighed.
"Well, uh... I wanted to explore and do good things?" I lied, and he laughed.
"I know for well that's a lie. Little Gellie Shepard wouldn't go to Omega to explore." He said, and I laughed.
"Yeah, okay. I was hunting for Garrus. I thought I would have to continue Mum's work after she died, so I thought it was a good place to start. Since then I've been working for Aria, and I kept the blue suns, blood back and Eclipse in check for her. Until mum arrived, that was." I explained.
"Angelica, were you Citadel?" A female voice interrupted, and I raised an eyebrow. I realised it was coming from the blue hologram behind Joker.
"What's this? An AI?" I asked.
"Yes. I am EDI, the ships personal AI." She said, and I smiled.
"Sweet. Yes, EDI, I was Citadel when I was on Omega. You can add that to my personal files if you want." I said.
"Thank you. Your files are private, so I will need the password to get in. I'd also like to know more about you, and the files will help." The AI said, and I nodded.
"Ok, the password is SH1P325 I think." I said, and EDI was silent for a minute, until she got into the files.
"I am in the files. Thank you, Angelica." She said, and I smiled.
"No problem. Oh, and call me Angie." I told her, before I went to find mum.
"Mum, is Garrus okay?" I asked her, and she nodded.
"Yeah, he'll recover. It's nothing major, just scarring to the side of his face. He's up now if you want to talk to him." She said, and I nodded, before making my way to the gun room.
"Hey, Garrus?" I called, and he turned to face me.
"Oh, hi Angie. Did you want to talk?" He asked, and I nodded.
"If I tell you a secret, you have to promise me you won't tell mum, okay?" I said, and he nodded.
"I'm your guardian Archangel, Angie. You can trust me." He said, and I smiled.
"Thanks. Well, I want to tell you that I'm getting my alliance training as soon as I get back to the Citadel." I said, and he smiled.
"That's great, Angie! That means one day you'll be like your mum, commanding a ship like this." He said, and I laughed.
"I've got my N7 training to do before I can do that! Also, don't tell mum but I have a boyfriend, and I need to get this off my chest because I haven't seen him since I arrived at Omega and I can't wait to see him again." I said, and he laughed again.
"Well, I'll keep this all quiet for you. Now go talk to your boyfriend."