04

Chapter 4-

It's been 1 week and 6 days. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung still messing you around. The others 4 know who you are. They once sit there, watching their maknaes bullying me. How mature.
I walked though with Sumin on left. We stop at her locker since today, I don't need anythings for mine. Since today, I have dance class. Weeks ago, we didn't have teacher because, she was absent. Now that she came back, I need to find an excuse.
I was in my train of thought till, Sumin called me out.

Sumin: Y/n.... Y/N? Y/N?! Y/NNNN!!
Y/N: What with the fuss?

I rubbing my ear as she shouted too loud.

Sumin: You're the fuss!
Y/N: Whatever...

I rolled my eyes.

Sumin: As I was saying, Jungkook and Jimin are having the dance class as well. So, perpared!
Y/N: Ya-
Sumin: Hoseok and Seokjin!
Y/N: Great....

Life being great at me 101.

9:23 a.m.

It was dance time so, we all head to the dance room. On the ways, I met Seokjin and Jimin. So, I ran and went to the dance room first. Once I enter, the teacher was already warming up.

???: Y/N?!?

I turn to the voice, meeting a smiling face.

Y/N: Ms. Kim!!!!
Ms. Kim: Y/N! Wow... you wear glasses nowadays and your....

She was speechless when she saw my fashion.

Y/N: I'll explain.

So, I did explain to her. There students in the room but, they didn't get our attention.

Ms. Kim: So, no dancing?

She said, placing her hand on her chest and fake sobbing.

Y/N: Yeah....

I also faked cry.

Ms. Kim: oh. It's time.

If you're wondering, Ms. Kim really like me. She said I'm a great dancer which I am. And we hang out alots as a friend since, our ages are not too far away. She's 5 years older than me.

Ms. Kim: Get in place, class! I'm sorry that I'm absent but... now, I'm back!!

She sad as the class cheered and so, am I.

Ms. Kim: So, any of you still remember our dance?
Class: What's song?!
Ms. Kim: In Taki Taki.
Class: Yes!!!!
Ms. Kim: Y/N!

I was shocked as she called out my name, thinking that sh let me dance.

Ms. Kim: Northern learn that, right?
Y/N: Y-yes

I answered her, pretending to be nervous and shy. Some were disgusted at my action, which is kind of what I want.

Ms. Kim: So, I'll pair you into group and dance that, alright?
Class: Yes, Ms. Kim!
Ms. Kim: Great! First team.....