25

Chapter 25-

Jungkook: T-then, why are you s-stuttering??

This is the moment that I know I fucked up.

Y/N: W-whatever! Just continue whatever you're doing!

I look away from him as my cheeks are starting to burn up.

Jungkook: Fine then, princess.

"JESUS!!! Why am I blushing?! And why did he just called me Princess?! And also, why did I called him Kookie!!??"  I was too deep into my thoughts and I didn't heard Jungkook calling me.

Jungkook: Y/N? Y/N?! Song Y/N?!!! EARTH TO SONG Y/N!!!

He was waving his hand infront of  my face.

Y/N: WHAT?!
Jungkook: Where were you?

I give a face that he know that he should shut up.

Jungkook: *clear throat* Anyway, let go!

He give me his stupid bunny smile and took my hand, pulling me with him.

---

He dragged me to his car and drove us somewhere.

Y/N: Yah! Where are you taking me?!
Jungkook: Somewhere...

His eyes on the road, smiling.

Y/N: Alright... I'm hating this already...

I sit back, pouting.

Jungkook: Just relax, baby...

I just sighed, as I didn't want to fight with him. About a couple of minutes later, we arrived at somewhere that I didn't know.

Jungkook: We're here!

He said as he took off his seat bell, smiling at me. "At least, he know how to say 'we're here' now"

Y/N: Where are we, exactly?

I said as I get off the car but, quickly stop scolding him.

Y/N: Woah....

The sight of beautiful tree and grass are in front of me, looking like I'm in the heaven.

Y/N: It's beautiful...

I didn't even noticed that Jungkook was staring at me this whole time.

Jungkook: Anyway, the other will be here soon.

I look up to him.

Y/N: Why?

He raised one of his eyebrow at me as, I furrowed my eyebrow at him as well.

Jungkook: We're having a small party.

He smiled. "How is it possible for a person to their expression like 0.09 second?" Jungkook was about to a step but, I stopped him.

Y/N: Wait!!! So, I'm the only girl?!
Jungkook: Don't worry... Jin-hyung won't go anywhere without his girlfriend.
Y/N: oh.

*3 hours later*

Everyone: SHOT! SHOT! SHOT!

This is a mess...

So! Let me explain to you all...
Everyone arrived and Sumin left me for her jinnie *rolled my eyes* Jungkook... He's with his friend and they might probably talked shit about me because, they would stared at me then, laughed or make some stupid faces that are really punch-able. It's only been 2 hours and everyone are already crazy drunk. Look... I'm a party girl too but, this is too much. I mean I used to like this stuff but now, it's seem so wrong. 
And that's the story why I'm alone here in the corner, holding a coke in hand.

Y/N: wow... human-being...

I said it to myself. Suddenly, a strong alcohol smell hit my nose.

???: Hey sexy...

"I swear to god... Someone can die today" I looked up to the person who is trying to talk with me.

Y/N: umm.. k! I'm speechless.
???: Come on... Dance with me!!!

He shake his head and trying to pull me with him.

Y/N: Jungkook! You're hurting me!

He holding my wrist tightly. Instead of letting go, he smiled at me with his red, rosy cheeks and a drunk face.

Jungkook: Y/N-ahh~

He's now holding both of hand, slowly swinging it.

Y/N: Jungkook-ssi, you are drunk!
Jungkook: NO! I-I'm not d-drunK!! *smiled*

Y/N: Just let go-

He suddenly hug me. "The smell is killing!"

Jungkook: Y/N-ah.... You know how I love you? I love you so much. I like you since you were a glasses little girl.

He let out a soft chuckle. My eyes suddenly become soft with his words.

Jungkook: I didn't love Momo but, I stupidly dated her because, I wanted to ease you. You're always on my mind. You just everywhere in my mind. You hate me, don't you?
Y/N: Jungkook-ah.. I-
Jungkook: Let me speak... I bullied you and teased you, just because that's the only ways I can get to you. I'm stupid to be a jerk to you, sometimes... I'm sorry. I was sort of too late to realized that  I love you. 

"Y/N, be strong... He's a drunk man now. His words can be true and not too"

Jungkook: Y/N-ah... believe me, alright?

He broke the hug and look straight at my eyes.