21

Chapter 21-

As promised, today I'm going out with Jungkook. He hasn't tell me where we're going yet. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't wear something fancy, since my feelings said that he's not going somewhere fancy. I'm wearing a crop hoodie with jean and my hair tie up in a messy bun. I know it's a date but, something casual will also meaningful, if he really likes me.
He said that he's going to pick me up at 2 so, I'm guessing he's almost here.

*Door rings*

Y/N: *chuckles* Speak of the devil.

I walk to the door and open it, revealing a smiley Jungkook holding a bunch of red roses. "My favourite..."

Y/N: Aww... Thanks...

He handed me the roses and I accept it. I was right, Jungkook is more casual than I am. He's wearing a black hoodie and ripped jean.

Jungkook: You look beautiful...
Y/N: Only today?

I question him.

Jungkook: No! Everyday but, today... you know..

I laughs at his nervousness.

Y/N: I understand.
Jungkook: Come on! Let go.

We walk to his car and he started to drive.

Y/N: So, where are we going?
Jungkook: It's a surprise.

He smiled, excitedly.

---

We arrived at..... DISNEY LAND!!!! AHHHH.
As he stopped the car, I hop out from the car.

Y/N: YAYY!!! OH MY GOD!! I MISS MICKEY SO MUCH!!

I said as I'm jumping like a little kid around Jungkook. He smiling at my silliness excitement.

Jungkook: Yah! Marshmallow, calm down...
Y/N: Ahh!! Come on, let go in!!

I pulled him with me to the entrance. He paid for the tickets and we went in.

Y/N: Aww... I haven't been here for ages! Thanks..

I pecked on his cheek and he widen his eyes a bit.

Jungkook: Only a peck?

He smirked at me.

Y/N: Aish! You ruining my mood.

I give him a glance and about to walk away but, he grab my wrist and pulled me closer.

Y/N: Y-yah! J-jungkook-ssi, wh-

He cutted me off by giving me a kiss on my lip and walk away like nothing happened.

Y/N: YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! I DIDN'T ALLOW YOU TO!!
Jungkook: But you didn't push me away.

He smirked once again. He has a point, I really didn't push him away. "AISH! WHY DIDN'T YOU?!"

Jungkook: Yah! Song Y/N, you're not coming?
Y/N: huh? Uh-oh... Yeah, coming!

I ran to him. As I reached him, he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Y/N: What are you think you're doing?

I tried to get out of his girp but, he just tightening it.

Jungkook: We're on a date, remember?
Y/N: Well at least, you need my permission. So, let go!

I tried to get out of his girp again and it's useless again!

Jungkook: Did you forgot who I am? I'm Jeon Jungkook. I do what I want.

He smirked in victory. I took my others hand and mess his lip with it.

Jungkook: Yah!

He stopped me.

Jungkook: What was that for?!
Y/N: That's a lesson for you to stop that stupid smirk of your.

---

We actually have alots of fun but, something tell me that someone is following us. I told Jungkook several times but, he said maybe they just go the same direction as us.

Y/N: Yah! Jungkook-ssi, that two couples is following us all day.
Jungkook: It's okay, don't worry too much.

He patted my head.

Y/N: No, I'm serious.

I looked at them and they quickly turn around since, they were looking at us.

Y/N: Isn't that the hat I brought for Sumin?

I said as I pointed my finger at it.

Jungkook: Isn't that the bag I brought for Jin-hyung birthday?

We looked at each other, confused.

Y/N: I smell some fishy about this.

I took out my phone from my purse, pretending to take a selfie with Jungkook. Jungkook decide to play along. I took the picture of them, right when they turned to us. We look closely to the picture and....

Jungkook&Y/N: Kim seokjin....

His face was crystal clear. I couldn't hold my anger and approach them.

Y/N: YAH!!! PARK SUMIN!! KIM SEOKJIN!!

They turned to us, regretting it.

Jungkook: Yah! Y/N! Wait!