♥Kakashi Hatake Seven Minute's In Heaven♥

Hatake Kakashi^_^

You were at a party organized by Sakura and Naruto and it was your turn to pick a paper. You sigh a little, bored, wanting hard to finish your novel, when Neji and Ten Ten force you to pick. ’K’ youu called bored entering the closet without to care too much who will you get. Anyway here were just kids and you were bigger than them. Tsunade make you watch them to be sure they don’t do any stupidity. Entering the closet and closing the door behind you, you walk to the window and lay on the sofa near it reading at the moon light your book, when suddenly you hear a voice you knew too well. -Another mystery book? -Kakashi?- you blink turning to the silver guy, who holding a book too was standing right in front of you. You sigh ‘what luck I have’ you thought for yourself and turn back to your book without even to disturb to answer him. He gets your book and sigh getting on top. You didn’t like much Kakashi, you recognize he look good, was handsome and …kind of hot, but his obsession for ‘romantic novels, mostly says lemon ones ’irritate you . -_____-chan, c’mon we are alone in a closet and all you can do is to finish this…boring book?.You groan and snapped your book back nodding turning your head away and continue your lecture. -Look, he said sighing a little and without to take his eyes of you-I know you think I’m a pervert…because I’m reading lemon books, but is not true….you don’t even know me. You shrug-I don’t really plan to know you.-you said bored turning the page. He sigh-your interested in something else then that mystery book too?. You sigh and move the book away moving a hand on his chest-get off…I want silence so don’t make this five min which remain insupportable…ok? He looks at you silent a sec. His legs were on each side of your waist. Then a grin appears on his face suddenly he jump and kiss you rough pinning your hands to the sofa. You gasp surprised and prepare to kick him when, moving a hand on your stomach ,he lift your shirt roaming it rough, now holding your hands above your head with just one hand. His hard abs rub your stomach turning you on. You let a mouth escape your lips .He smirk hearing you and fast push his tongue in your mouth roaming every inch. You gasp and moan in pleasure as his hands moved up and down on your bare chest, unhooking your bra with just one hand. He plays with your chest and pulls him making him bounces and hit hard on his 6 pack abs. He let your hands go moving the other one slowly to your legs and under your skirt between your legs. You blush hard and try to pull him away. He break the kiss and lick your lips whispering against them ’calm down…and enjoy’ you blush hard looking at him and moan tilting your head. You feel a sudden lust, you feel like you want him closer and him to continue, as u feel his two fingers playing with your clit. Moaning and blushing opening your legs more u move your hands around his neck pushing him closer. Je chuckle and smirk, a seductive smirk which turn u on more. He attacks your neck licking it and sucks on it with pleasure and lust ’I wanted to do this for a time…’he whisper against your skin. ’Really?’ you ask through moans, he nod and pull your lobe pulling your one nipple hard. After 2 hours breathing hard u roll laying head on his chest. You were panting and try hard to catch your breath, he move a hand around your naked body and grin licking your lips ’be mine and I’m gonna do this to you…every day and night’ you chuckle and shake head playfully’ Kakashi…Kakashi…you’re lucky you’re so cute..’ you chuckle kissing his cheek .’no..I’m lucky I have u ‘he smiles kissing your ear lovingly.