Bloodlines-Part 2

First Person POV

	"Listen up, everybody! Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness," Bree yelled out as she poured shots for everyone in the bar

"That makes two of us," I muttered to her as she pushed a shot towards me.

Damon looked over at me and rolled his eyes at me as he took the shot she gave him then took mine since I wouldn't touch it. I don't want to be drinking since Damon didn't tell me if I could trust him or not. I looked down at the shot glass in front of me and began playing with it absentmindedly. I ignored everything that was going on until I noticed that Bree was talking to me.

"So, how'd he rope you in," She questioned me curiously.

Damon looked over at me with his head resting on his hand, and I looked over at him with a scowl before I answered her. "I'm not roped in. Actually, my sister is dating his-"

Bree cut me off when I started to explain with a chuckle. "Honey, if your not roped, your whipped. Either way, just enjoy the ride."

"Okay. So, how did you two meet," I questioned her.

"College," Bree told me with a short laugh.

I looked over at Damon in shock when she said this. "You went to college?"

"I've been on a college campus, yes," He told me as he took another shot.

"About 20 years ago, when I was a sweet young freshman, I met this beautiful man. I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him more. Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody," She told me with a smile.

I looked at her in confusion before Damon leaned closer to me so he could whisper in my ear. "She's a witch."

"Changed my world," She told him with a smile.

"I rocked your world," Damon told her with a smirk.

"He is good in the sack, isn't he," She questioned me with a smile.

"I wouldn't know. My sister interrupted us before we got to far," I told her with a smirk.

"Well, feel happy that she did. Because all he really mostly is is a walkaway joe," Bree told me before taking a shot and walking away from the two of us.

I immediately felt awkward because of the obvious tension that suddenly appeared. I sat silently as Bree turned to Damon and began interrogating him.

"So, what is it that you want?"

**********************************

When the interrogation started I decided to step out and give the two of them some room. I didn't honestly want to be there in case a fight or something occurred. I walked out to Damon's car and pulled out my phone to call Jenna and Elena to let them know that I am okay.