Prolouge

Why.

Why me. Of all people me. I mean I only told one person and my dad caught me in the act. Dang. I didn't know what else to do! I was already skinny enough so I couldn't risk starving myself. Cutting was the better option in my head.

The Mary Elizabeth mental hospital in Kentucky, it's a small hospital and not many friendly people that's for sure. The girl across the hall from me, Hailee, she seemed nice but she kind of had that bitch vibe to her. She came here two days after I arrived. Then there's Ryan that lives down the hall and he's really nice but only likes his computer so I let him be. The girl I connected with the most was Lucy. She lived right next to Hailee but she's been here for two weeks now. I like her a lot but I don't know I guess I don't feel like having friends but I'm trying, I really am.

Lucy was anorexic and hated herself, she said being here was helping a lot and I believe her. I just hope they can help me.

I miss my best friend, Luna. She hasn't been returning my calls or texts ever since I've been admitted in this hell hole. She was the first one I told about it and we've kind of been distant since that. She wouldn't tell anyone so that's why I told her. I was her first real friend otherwise people just use her and push her around, especially guys. She's never had a real relationship with a nice guy and I feel bad for her, then again neither have I. I've only had one relationship and turns out he was a drunk. Real nice right? Well one night he got drunk but his friends didn't and he told all his friends that I was just another dumb whore who just wants sex. Not true at all by the way, our relationship was really nice and all we ever did was hug, I haven't had my first kiss. I'm not really worried about it though.

"Excuse me Miss?"

"What do you want." God that dumb nurse AGAIN.

"May I come in"

"Do I have a choice"

Laughing and coming right through the skinny door on the other side of the room, "No."

"Calum!!!" I scream and run towards him jumping into his arms. Calum, dark hair, the perfect shade of brown eyes, tall and he has the perfect lips. I'm not quite sure where he got all that. We have the same eyes and nose but otherwise you would think of us as dating.

Me on the other hand, red hair, medium height and okay lips. I don't know I don't find myself attractive.

"Sis! I missed you! How ya hanging in there?"