Jin X Tsundere!Reader [My Phantom]

Requested by ashley71304
Okay,so my friend asked me for this. I have never done a Tsundere story yet,so here we go. Enjoy!
{Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun, meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.}
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If I could describe myself in ten words or less then I would have to say that I am a bad girl. I wore all black;black shirt under a black leather jacket with black pants that disappeared into a pair of black leather boots. I had dyed my naturally [hair color] hair coal black and wore black nail polish. My eye lids and lips were also black,thanks to some makeup. Clearly a emo child. The kids did well to keep their distance from me but one day would change that.
[Your name POV]
I was walking through the halls of the Beigoma Academy when I bumped into a kid. "Hey watch it!" I growled at the kid. "Sorry not Sorry!" They growled back as they stood up. The kid looked me dead in the eyes and growled again. This time I noticed that they were a little boy. He had yellow eyes with raven-colored hair and wore a blue hat and a light blue hoodie with no sleeves. His hoodie has the yellow letter J on it, most likely standing for his name. He also wore black pants & shoes, and an undershirt all in black as well. He had sharp teeth too from what I could tell. "I won't have hit you if you were watching where you were going emo." He growled before walking away. I starred,open-mouthed,after him. The boy had real guts to talk to me like that. {Who is this kid?} I thought to myself.
[Jin's POV]
After that chance encounter with the rebel girl of the school, I could not stop thinking about her. She was so different,strange. She wasn't like the other girls. "What's wrong Jin?" One of my 323 spirits,Hope,asked me. "I don't know." I told her. "I bumped into the school's bad girl today and now I can't stop thinking about her." Hope smirked at me. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing,it just sounds like you are in love with the kid." Hope said. I gasped. She's right, I am in love but what can I do. "Help me win her heart." I spoke to Hope. With a smile,Hope floated over to my desk and pulled out a sheet of paper. "Write her a song." She said,so I did.
[Your name POV]
I could not stop thinking about that boy. "Out of my way brat!" I yelled as I pushed my little sister,[sister's name](If you don't have a sister,do what I do and use your best friend),out of my way and and went to my room. I flopped down on the bed and sighed. "God why did he have to be so cute." I said to myself before falling asleep. Over the next two months,I have begun to be kinder to the little boy,whose name I learned was Jin Aizawa. At school,I keep up my rebel look but outside of that prison I was sweet and friendly. One day,Jin asked me to meet him on the roof after school.
[Jin's POV]
Today is the day. I had asked [your name] to come to the roof top where I was waiting to sing my song to her. "Jin?" Her soft voice was heard. "Over here!" I yelled out to the tsundere girl. "So what did you want to say?" She asked. "Now." Hope whispered in my ear as I took a deep breath. "I wrote you a song." I told her as I pulled a guitar out from under the bench we were sitting on. After strumming a few notes, I began to sing softly.
Died last night in my dreams
Walking the streets
Of some old ghost town
I tried to believe
In God and James Dean
But Hollywood sold out
Saw all of the saints
Lock up the gates
I could not enter
Walked into the flames
Called out your name
But there was no answer
And now I know my heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
I looked up from the guitar at the girl. She looked like she was about to cry. I smiled and kept singing.
My heart is a ghost town
Died last night in my dreams
All the machines
Had been disconnected
Time was thrown at the wind
And all of my friends
Had been disaffected
Now, I'm searching for trust
In a city of rust
A city of vampires
Tonight, Elvis is dead
And everyone's spread
And love is a satire
And now I know my heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
I heard Hope singing with me in the background,but my attention was a my tsundere girl.
My heart is a ghost town
There's no one left in the world
I'm gunslingin'
Don't give a f**k if I go
Down, down, down
I got a voice in my head that keeps singing
Oh, my heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
Oh, my heart is a ghost town
(Said, my heart)
My heart is a ghost town
I finished off the last notes as [your name] brushed off a couple of tears that had managed to escape the safety of her eyes. "You wrote that for me?" She whispered. "Of course." I smiled. "But why?" I smiled at the innocent girl. "Because I love you." I said as I pulled her into a kiss. She melted into it quickly but we soon had to break apart for oxygen. "I love you too." She whispered breathless.
~~~~"My Phantom."~~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Okay,there you are ashley71304 .
I hope you enjoyed it.
✌️Peace out people✌️