Shu X Reader X Lui [I Can Treat You Better]

I was bored and a friend,ashley71304 , give me the idea to write this so I hope you like it. Enjoy!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was standing alone,pressed to the wall,as Lui walked around the room. He was invited to a friend's birthday party and I was forced to come along. The boy was a hotheaded teenager who was turning 15 that day. He was two years older than Lui's 13 years,but they were friends,strangely,from the moment they met. "[your name]!" Lui yelled at me. "What are you doing!?" I whimpered at his harsh tone. "I'm staying out of the way like you said." I spoke. "Well come and socialize with us!" He yelled. "Commme onnnn,Lui. Leave her alone and come parrrty~." Lui's friend said as he walked up,drunk. Lui rolled his eyes but agreed with him. "Have fun." Lui said as he kissed me forcefully. I whimpered as he pulled away and walked off. I pushed away from the wall and made my way to the front door. "Sorry Lui,but I'm leaving." I whispered softly and left him by himself. I made my way down to the river and sat down,watching the tadpoles that swam gracefully through the water. "Hey [your name]." I heard someone say. I turned to see a familiar albino boy standing there. "Hey Shu." The boy looked around then looked at me. "Where's Lui?" He asked me. "He's at a friend's house." I told him. "So why are you not with him?" Shu asked. I turned away from him,trying not to cry. He noticed that and frowned.
I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop
I looked over at Shu when I heard him singing softly to me.
I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can
I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
I smiled as I recognized the song that he was singing,Treat You Better By Shawn Mendes.
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I began to sing with him softly as he smiled that rare smile of his.
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can
Better than he can
Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can, oh oh
Better than he can
Better than he can
As we finished the song,he spoke to me. "I mean every word too,and if he's ever stupid enough to leave you." He said. "You can always come to me,got it?" I nodded and stood up. "Thank you,Shu." I said. He walked me home and give me his number. I never forget his promise to me. Sure enough,two weeks after the party and my encounter with Shu, I was heartbroken. I caught Lui and my school bully,Abygale(Abby),kissing in the park. I ran to Shu's house and banged on his door. "He cheated on me!" I sobbed when Shu opened the door. "Oh [your name], I'm so sorry!" Shu said as he pulled me into his arms. I continued to sob into his shoulder as we sat down on the sofa. "He doesn't know what he lost." He said as he cupped my cheek. He kissed my tears away softly before kissing my lips. I smiled as he pulled away. "I told you." He said. "Told me what?" I questioned. The albino boy smiled softly.
~~~"I can treat you better."~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the idea,ashley71304 . I hope you enjoyed it,it was fun to write.
Anyways,
✌️Peace out peeps✌️