Aiger X Reader [My Warrior]

It is time for Valt's turbo counterpart,Aiger Akabane,to get some love. ENJOY!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
{Warning:small spoiler for Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 2 (Achilles vs Forneus).}
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was walking back to Beigoma Academy after visiting my friend in the Wild Bey Gang. I felt bad for her because she was the only girl in that club. When I got back, I noticed that was some new kid there. The kid walked up to one of the boys and asked him if this was Beigoma Academy. The boy must have said yes because the kid suddenly took a deep breath and yelled. "Hey Fubuki Sumiye,come out and battle me!" God damn,this kid got some serious lungs in him. "Keep it down would you? We don't need to wake up the dead." I spoke up. The new boy,along with everyone else,turned to look at me. "You got some serious guts for you to talk to me like that." He yelled at me. "Come out and face me then,smart mouth." I smirked at the kid before I spoke."I think we can wait for my brother to get here and,as a member of the Big Five,I don't think you have what it takes to defeat me." I said. Oh yeah,I forgot to mention that I am the third best blader in the world and the older sister of Fubuki Sumiye. The boy rolled his eyes and started battling random kids in the school to prove he's the best. After a while,the kid had defeated 99 kids and was going up against Toko Aoi,the younger brother of Valt Aoi and twin to Nika Aoi. Toko put up a good fight but he still lost in the end. "Enough!" A voice yelled from the door way. I smiled softly as I turned to see the owner of this voice. Fubuki,my brother,had blonde hair & red eyes and wore a black shirt which had the red Beyblade symbol on the top right. He wore baggy blue trousers and with black and blue sneakers. A light blue pendant hung around his neck. Beside him was his friend and co-captain of the Beigoma Academy Bey Club,Suoh Genji. Suoh had pale skin and white hair that covers his right eye. He wore a black and red coat with yellow fur trim and a white suit beneath it. He also wore a lime green and purple tie. He almost always keeps his eyes closed. He also had a black and yellow gauntlet on his right arm. "Fubuki Sumiye,my name is Aiger Akabane. I challenge you to a battle and once I defeat you and Valt Aoi,I will become world champion." Fubuki looked like he was about to kill someone as he spoke. "You know guys with big mouths really get under my skin. Challenge accepted,I'll shatter that confidence of yours!" He shouted at Aiger. "Not without me." I smirked again as I walked over to my brother. "[Y/N]." Fubuki smiled. We made our way over to the stadium. "Meet my partner,Krystal Spryzen.*" I said as I showed him my bey. A lime green version of Storm Spryzen,the bey first used by Shu Kurenai.

My brother and I got into our launch positions for this two-against-one battle Royale

My brother and I got into our launch positions for this two-against-one battle Royale. At the mark,we all launched our beys. Fubuki's Empire Forneus was knock out within the first couple of minutes but Spryzen was not giving up without a fight. "Now Spryzen,crystal strike!" I yelled. At once,the bey reacted and went in to kill. Aiger's Z Achilles was struck with a massive hit but was still spinning,barely. "Okay then,one more time crystal strike." I yelled again and again Spryzen complicated. This time Achilles burst and Aiger fell to his knees. I gently picked up his bey and put it back together. "I warned you that I would win." I smirked as I knelt down to look the boy in the eyes. I cupped his cheek softly and smiled. "I had fun though." With that, I walked away with my brother. Over the next two weeks,Aiger and I continued to challenge one another but he never could beat me. "Hey [Y/N]?" Aiger said one day. "Yeah Aiger." I said back. "I really like you." He spoke softly as he pulled me into a sweet and gentle kiss. When we broke apart I couldn't help but smile. "I love you too." I said.
~~~~"My Warrior."~~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️*The bey,Krystal Spryzen is my real bey.
I hope you enjoyed the story of Aiger getting his butt beat by a girl and then falling in love with that girl.
✌️Peace out Peeps✌️