• Prologue •

"Do we really have to stay in this cheap hotel?"

You stared at your manager who groaned at your question. It was probably the 20th time you asked him the same question. You chuckled softly.

"Yes, Y/n. We do. Want it or not, it's the only hotel with free rooms for us."

You listened, sighing and nodding in response. "I don't know, the place just gives me the chills." You mumbled, looking out of the window as the car approached the hotel's entrance.

"Come on, Y/n. It's not as if there'll be a murderer in there or something."

You giggled at his comment, getting off the car with him and taking your glasses off, eyeing the place better. "It still doesn't stop a shiver running down my spine from how creepy it looks from outside." You whispered to yourself.

"Ready to go? I got your bags."

You nodded, putting your glasses on again and entering the place with your manager. "Hello, I booked a room up on the last floor for Y/n Park." He said.

"Ah, yes. Here. Room 508." The receptionist said.

The manager took the key and handed it to you before starting to head for the elevator. You turned around, your eyes fell upon a handsome man. You would've drooled if the manager didn't pull you towards herself and stopped you.

"Stop drooling. Let's go."

You groaned as you got pulled, the man sparing a glance at you as he sipped his coffee. You looked away when your eyes connected, entering the elevator with a squeal and hiding your face.

"Omg, he saw me!"

Your manager chuckled, pressing your floor's button with a smile. You rolled your eyes and sighed, "Hey, I'm a woman. I have the right to stare at handsome men." You argued.

"Yes, you do. When the man hasn't noticed you of course."

You glared at him as the doors of the elevator opened, walking out and heading to your room. As you used the key, your manager reached you with your bag, entering with you after you went in.

"Oh, God! It smells like shit!"

You coughed at the smell of the room as well. "Oh God! You're right!" You exclaimed too, moving to open the windows quickly to let the bad smell out.

"I'll tell them to clean it again. How can they give you a room like this!?"

You looked around the room and it was pristinely clean. You didn't know what could be the reason for the disgusting smell. You sighed. "Just put the bags on the bed and go to your room. I want to sleep."

"Sure. Call me if you need anything."

You nodded, watching him walk out of the room and close the door behind him. Falling down on the bed, you sighed, the smell still stuck in the air. "Jeez, what is it?" You mumbled.

You entered the bathroom and turned the lights on, seeing it was as clean as the room itself. You sighed and shook your head going back to the center of the room. You took your laptop and decided to work on a few more songs you had.

You set up everything on your table with a smile, feeling excited to work. You were a solo singer in South Korea. You were most known for your slow and sweet romance songs that all idols loved.

You started humming your song which soon led you to sing it as your laptop turned on, suddenly hearing a knock on the door.

You jumped slightly, stopping your singing as you dropped your USB with new songs. You went to the door as the knocks turned louder, opening the door quickly.

Only to be met by the same man.