• Twenty Six •

You widened your eyes along with Jungkook, looking up at him as he glanced down at you in shock

You widened your eyes along with Jungkook, looking up at him as he glanced down at you in shock. That simple look made you realize he didn't know about it, making you feel slight relief that you didn't sleep with a possible accomplice Namjoon had.

"Just great. The idiot and my princess."

"Don't call me that." You spat back, your eyes piercing daggers through his head wanting to kill him. Jungkook grabbed your arms when you were about to go to Namjoon, pulling you behind him and sitting down.

"Kim Namjoon. You killed two innocent girls and kidnapped Y/n, correct?"

Namjoon smirked up at you, making a shiver run down your spine in fear, looking away from him. "Yeah, I did. To protect her, as I said." Namjoon replied, leaning back against his chair while fiddling around with his chains. "You know, I gotta say, she's pretty damn good in bed."

"Only I ask the questions here."

Your eyes got teary as the memory filled your mind, seeing Jungkook glance at you while you stared at the ground. Your hands started to shake, body trembling as well as Namjoon laughed. "Come on, baby. Don't be like that, I know you loved it."

You glanced at him with angry eyes, feeling as if you were a hungry animal catching his prey. You jumped on him, the chair falling down on the ground as you started choking him. Tears fell down your cheeks as you saw his smirk disappear and stare at you wide-eyed.

"You! You used me! Starved me, beat me, raped me! Every single thing that I never wished for me to happen happened in one week span. You took me against my will and hurt me! And you call that protection?!" You yelled, your hands tightening on his neck.

"Y/n, stop. Calm down."

Jungkook grabbed your arms and tried to pull you away as other officers went inside, Jimin and Yoongi. "I hope you rot in hell! I hope you feel the starvation and pain you made me feel! You will feel the same pain that I did. The pain I felt when you hovered over me and supposedly made love to me!!" You yelled again, pulling away and being pulled back by Jungkook, your eyes never leaving Namjoon's coughing figure.

Namjoon glanced at you with his slightly pale face, eyes wide and breathing heavily to regain his breath, one hand caressing his neck. You started sobbing heavily, your face coming in contact with Jungkook's chest, gripping his shirt in your tiny hands.

"It's okay. Let's go."

"Jungkook, we'll take care of him," Yoongi said, patting his shoulder and smiling down at you. Jungkook headed towards the coffee room, sitting down with you on the couch to comfort you. His lips pressed against your forehead softly, a sigh escaping them.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I couldn't..." You sobbed, trembling in his arms. "I was scared. I didn't have the strength to tell you." You whimpered, pulling away to look up at him, his own eyes filling up with tears. "Please, forgive me. I'm sorry." You begged.

"Y/n, no. Don't beg, please."

You felt his hands reach up to your cheeks and wipe away your tears, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your lips. You slowly kissed him back, feeling your hands slowly stop trembling, your sobs and whimpers dying down as he kissed you lovingly.

"Never, and I mean it. Never beg me for anything."

You opened your eyes when he pulled away from you, staring up at him with a soft gaze. "I won't. I promise." You whispered, kissing him again since you missed his lips on yours. He moved you to sit on his lap sideways, his hands on your hips while yours were on the back of his neck.

He hummed into the kiss, deepening it causing you to do the same. He hugged you closer and smiled, a soft smile growing on your lips as well. You finally pulled away, leaning your head on his chest and hugging him close.

"Thank you..." You whispered, smiling up at him. The door soon slammed open, making you jump as Jungkook hugged you tighter, thinking that Namjoon got loose but it was only Jimin. He had a shocked look on his face as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

"S-She... I-I... N-Namjoon..." He stuttered, unable to find the right words to describe what he had seen. You stood up first and then helped Jungkook up, going to Jimin. You placed your hands on his cheeks and made him look at you instead of Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin. Take a deep breath, and let it out, then repeat." You said, helping him with the breathing exercise so he would calm down. Once his eyes turned back to normal and he stopped stuttering and shaking he turned to look at Jungkook and back at you.

"Saehi is here. She's Namjoon's lawyer."