• Sixteen •

"Jungkook-ah, come out and eat dinner

"Jungkook-ah, come out and eat dinner."

You stood beside Jimin with a tray that held a bowl of spicy noodles and grilled beef, lettuce leaves in a plate. You sighed, gesturing for Jimin to go to his room.

Jimin sighed in response and nodded, patting your lower back before walking away tiredly. You turned to the door hesitantly, looking down at the things in the tray.

"Jungkook-ah..." You started quietly, hearing a sob on the other side of the door. You got teary eyes as you kneeled down, placing the tray in front of his door. "I'll leave the food here..." You said.

You moved beside the doorway and leaned against the wall, hugging your knees as Jungkook's whimpers and sobs filled your ears as the came out muffled because of the closed door.

As time passed by, a few tears managed to escape and you were now asleep, hands resting on your knees. Your head was tilted to the side, hair covering it slightly.

The sound of the door clicking open echoed throughout the hallway of the second floor where you were. Jungkook looked down with his red, puffy eyes. His eyes falling upon the tray.

He wore a hood, half of it hiding his face along with his long curly bangs. His eyes then fell upon your figure, his lips parting and a soft sigh escaping.

"Y/n..."

He went to stand in front of you and crouched down, his hand moving to move the hair out of your face. When your head started sliding to the side, ready to hit the floor, he placed his hand on the side of your head and held it still.

After picking you up, he carried you inside the room. He laid you down on the bed and then laid down beside you, his hand caressing your cheek.

You leaned into his hand and opened your eyes slowly, instantly looking into his eyes. "Jungkook?" You asked in surprise, sitting up with slightly wide eyes.

"W-What's-"

"Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? Why are your eyes red? What did you take-?" You ranted until he covered your mouth with his hand.

He chuckled softly, showing his bunny teeth before pulling his hand away and flicking your forehead softly.

"You worry too much, you know?"

You blushed softly and giggled, "How can I not? You're my-" You cut yourself before looking down shyly. "N-Nothing."

"What were you going to say?"

You widened your eyes again, your cheeks turned a dark red as he leaned closer to you, your faces inches away.

"Boyfriend?"

He smiled widely, your lips turning into a wide smile as well as he moved his hand to your cheek and pressed his lips onto yours in a kiss.

"So we are dating now?"

You tucked some strands of your hair behind your ear and giggled as he stared at you, pinching your cheeks softly and pulling back.

"Well then, baby. Let's have dinner together."

You watched him get up as you parted your lips in shock at him calling you 'baby'. He went to the door and took the tray from the floor, closing the door after.

He placed the tray on the bed and sat down with a sigh, "But the food is cold, Jungkook-ah. Let me go heat it up." You said as you grabbed the handles of the tray.

"No, leave it. I only want to eat dinner with you."

You slowly let go of the handles, his hands taking yours. He stared at you with sparkling, sighing softly.

"I know you are wondering why I was crying. And, it's just that after seeing Saehi, all those memories came back to me. The moments I spent with her, the time wasted believing she loved me. Then the day I found her cheating."

You listened to him quietly, one of your hands moving from his hand to his cheek. "I know, you don't need to-"

"Yes, I do. You have to know about this. We are in a relationship and we need to be truthful with each other. Trust each other 100% and not hide anything."

You got teary eyes as you stared into his eyes, watching as tears started growing. He sniffed softly, smiling widely at you.

"To answer your question, I love you, Y/n. Not Saehi."