Sal x reader x Larry (Sal ending)

It's been a few months and things have definitely gotten better. I'm glad we moved here. I also became friends with Ashley and Todd. They're really cool.

I smile as I do homework with Sal. "Hey can you help me with this question?" Sal asks. "Sure." I say and help him with the questions. After we finish our homework I pack my school stuff up. "Um...y/n..?" Sal asks seeming nervous. "Yeah sal?" I look at him and smile.

"W-well I-I um I've r-really gotten t-to know you t-these few m-months and I t-think your really p-pretty and awesome and we'll...d-do you wanna b-be my g-girlfriend...?" He asks. I smile and hug him. "Of course Sal." I say happily.

"Really?" He asks excitedly. "Of course!" I smile and hold his hand. He holds mine back and I kiss his cheek. His eyes widen as he looks at me.

(Sal's POV)

I'm now dating the girl of my dreams and she kissed my cheek HOLY MOLY! I look at her wide eyed and smile. Good thing she can't see my blush. Wait what would she do if she saw my real face? I look down getting caught up in my thoughts.

Oh god she's gonna leave me if she sees. She'll think I'm ugly! "Sal what's wrong?" She asks. "U-uh...nothing..." I say and look at her. She gives me a look and situates herself so she's facing me fully. "Tell me what's wrong." She says. I sigh and face her fully too.

"What would you do if you saw my real face?" I ask. She thinks to herself and smiles. "I'll still love you." She says making me blush. "Well promise not to run away or leave me." I say. "I promise." She smiles. I take off my mask and she looks at me. "I know I'm ugly." I say and look down trying to hide my tears.

"Sal no one is ugly. I don't believe in someone being ugly and I surely don't believe your ugly. We all can't control how we look but that doesn't matter. I still love you. You've been a great best friend and I trust you'll be the best boyfriend I've ever had. Your looks shouldn't change who you are." She say and hugs me. "Do you really mean it?" I ask looking at her.

She smiles and wipes away the tears that had escaped. "Of course I mean it." She says. I smile and hugs her. She hugs back and I kiss her cheek. "You're amazing y/n. I love you." I say. "I love you too Sal." She says and smiles. "Wanna go eat some ice cream and headband to Sanity's Fall with Larry?" She asks. "You know it." I smile and put my mask on. "And sal?" She looks at me after getting up.

"Yeah y/n?" I look back. "You don't have to wear the mask around me. I like seeing your really face." She smiles and picks her things up. I smile and blush packing my stuff up. "Thanks y/n. Your amazing." I say and we head to Larry's hand in hand.