Subaru Yuki

The rain pours down on You as You make Your way to the mysterious house. It is large was an eerie victorian style to it. Normally You'd at least consider going back, but this is the place to go to and no one else can proivide answers so You ring the bell. It only takes a moment before a pale woman with snow white hair dressed in black answers the door.

"Come in," she says, stepping to the side.

"Thank you," You say as You enter.

The woman closed the door then stepped in front of You. "This way to the library," she said.

"The library?" You say with a raised eye brow.

"Well that's where I keep my books," she says. "Don't you want to know about the idols of the past?"

"I do -"

"Then follow me." And so You follow her.

She takes down some dimmly litted halls to the library where a fire is already blazing in the pit. A round, plump, velevet couch is in front of it. "Sit down and warm yourself," the woman says.

"Thank you," You say as you sit down and allow yourself to dry. You sit on one end of the sofa while the lady sits on the other. She appeared there so suddenly it was almost like magic.

"Who would you like to hear about first?" she asked.

You pause to think.

"Subaru Yuki of M4 I guess," You say.

"Very well then," the woman replies as she picks up a book from the ground that you could swear wasn't there before.

~~~~~

The World Aikatsu Cup

Subaru Yuki. We knew each other before he met Yume Nijino, but it was Yume who really brought him into the group. I believe when he came into this parlor to tell me his story, it was the New Years Eve of 2018 that he realized he was in love with her, though he could never really say why.

 I believe when he came into this parlor to tell me his story, it was the New Years Eve of 2018 that he realized he was in love with her, though he could never really say why

Subaru's one goal and dream was to be the greatest idol in history. He never wanted to walk down the street unnoticed. After The Final Tournoment he realized he had allowed Yume to exceed him and that his feelings had gotten in the way of his dream.

It was after the S4 Selections that he said his goodbye to Yume so he could continue his dream. He may have taken it hard at the time, but he was more ambitous than ever the following year. He worked hard on his Aikatsu and got a huge step in the popular "Mermaid Idol" segment. He even got closer with Ako Saotome over the shoots, but the two never dated. They even managed to get through the awkward kiss scene in the Mermaid Idol Movie.

When the time rolled around for the World Aikatsu Cup, he faced up against Yume for the spot. It was the first time they saw each other in months. Subaru came in a close second, but it was Yume who shined the brightest.