Sakura Kitaouji

"What about Subaru's ... *shutter* secon wife, Sakura?" You ask.

"Is something the matter?" the woman asks.

"Well I would like to hear about Sakura," You explain, "but I'm a pure Subaru x Yume shipper all the way."

The woman nods as she picks up a book. "I'll tell you about Sakura Kitaouji

~~~~~

Sakura Kitaouji was a very popular idol, but even so, her family (including her parents and twin brother, Sakon) could never get rid of their slight disaproval of it all. When Sakura graduated from college in 2022, her parents thought that she should marry someone more 'traditional'. So during her graduation party, Sakura's family secretly arranged for her to meet Eiji Akifumi.

Eiji was sickly and came from an almost equally traditional family like Kitaoujis, if not even more. Eiji and Sakura talked, and Sakon made sure it was for the rest of the night. The Kitaouji family arranged more and more meetings between Sakura and Eiji, and it didn't take long for Sakura to catch on.

"I thought we agreed I can make my own choices. I am not a child anymore."    - Sakura Kitaouji

"But you had your fun as an idol. Don't you think it's time you give your family this one thing?"    - Sakon KItaouji

Sakura already knew so little about romantic love, and knew that her family was asking for such a large thing, but when Eiji asked, Sakura agreed to marry him. December 31st 2024 was their wedding day date. But January 3rd 2026, Eiji had a heart attack and died in his sleep.

The Yuki Family

The death of Eiji seemed to hit Sakura's family and in-laws harder than it seemed to hit her. For although Sakura respected Eiji, she didn't love him.

In 2029, the Kitaouji family began to try and find Sakura a new suiter, but Sakura declined all of them. Sakura didn't want to marry again, at least not someone her family chose for her.

"We're she's still in mourning over Eiji."    - The Kitaouji Family

In the beginning of 2036, Sakura finally had enough and moved to another town in April. Sakura was left to herself in a new home in a new town and with new neighbors. Sakura stayed mostly to herself and spent time in her garden. 

Then one day, a football (aka soccer ball) came flying from one house's garden into hers. Sakura, knowing who the ball belonged to, decided to take it there herself. But as she was leaving her home, just as she was opening the door, her neighbor rang the bell so that he could get the ball. And that is how Sakura met Subaru Yuki. It didn't take long for her to meet the rest of the Yuki family.

The next day, a knock came at Sakura's door and saw that Tanoshi Yuki was at the door.

"I come on behalf of the Yuki Siblings to apologize for my little sister kicking the football into your garden."    - Tanoshi Yuki.

Tanoshi was only the first of the three Yuki kids that Sakura got to know and love. Sakura soon grew to love all of the Yuki family. She spent lots of time with Subaru whenever she had they had the time, and Sakura even helped babysit the Yuki kids at time and was happy to do so.

One thing that Sakura loved from the Yuki Twins was their goal to be idols together, a reltionship Sakura wasn't fourtunet to have with her twin brother. Sakura loved to hear about their dreams and loved watching them do their own training. 

But the Yuki Twins wasn't the only members of the Yuki family that caught Sakura's heart. January 1st was when Subaru proposed to Sakura and she was more than happy to except. Subaru was the one who showed her love, real love, and she loved him with all her heart.

However, not everyone was happy about this. When the Kitaouji family found out that Sakura was marrying an idol and being part of a family full of idols, they nearly had a fit.

"More idol buissness? When will you have enough, Sakura?"   - Sakon Kitaouji

"When my heart stops loving."    - Sakura Kitaouji

May 23rd, 2037 was Sakura and Subaru's wedding day and only Sakon came from the Kitaouji family. And that was the last time Sakura ever saw him before Sakon, and all of her family, seemed to vanish. But that didn't stop Sakura from sending letters to Sakon about her son, Drei Yuki (February 14th 2038).

The Death of Subaru & Tanoshi

Sakura loved being part of the Yuki family. She loved Subaru in such a new and different way than Eiji; she loved helping Tori and Tanoshi with their Aikatsu; she loved reading Green Grass's picture book's to Aine and Drei. Sakura was a new kind of happy, an undescribable happy. It was pure joy. That's why it was all the more harder when everything came crashing down.

It was the night of Drei's 11th birthday party (February 14th 2049)that Subaru and Tanoshi left on rather secretive buissness. Sakura and the rest of the Yuki family got little information on it, but Sakura trusted them both.

Then, March 29th, 2049, Tori Yuki came over to visit Sakura to ask for advice on Zander Mimon's proposel to her. But during the visit, Tori recieved a phone call from Tanoshi. He spoke jibberish then it was followed with explotions. Tori began screaming and yelling over the call. Subaru and Tanoshi were believed to be dead. This death hit much harder than Eiji's death. Subaru was Sakura's first true love, and although they shared no biological relation, Tanoshi was Sakura's son, and she lost both of them.

Sakura, Drei, and Aine went into mourning for the two; Tori went into a deep depressions, barley speaking or showing an expression on her face, so Sakura took care of her in their home. Zander often came over to visit Tori and sometimes speak with the rest of the Yuki family.

A Happy Family Again

After some clue searcher, Drei believed that Subaru and Tanoshi were still alive. Sakura refused to even hope that such a thing was true, but she still allowed Drei to go off with Kanata and Riku Kira to search for them.

Then, on Christmas Day of 2052, Drei returned from his year long expodition with Kanata and Riku ... and they brought back Tanoshi Yuki. It was like magic at how quickly the Yuki family returned to normal. 

Tori regained her happiness and May 17th, 2053, Sakura was one of the few people that got to watch Tanoshi walk Tori down the aisle so she and Zander could get married. In 2054, November 16th, Tanoshi got married to Beatriz Pitsuji. July 21st, 2070, Drei married Theodorsia Moufette (Mahiru Kasumi's daughter) and had a double wedding with Aine.

(Hello my subjects, this is Leo. We don't know what will happen to Aine as far as love interest goes so we're leaving it blank until further notice)

Sakura was also proud to be the grandmother and step-grandmother for Corvus Mimon ♂(September 8th 2055), Gemma & Nini Mimon♀ (April 5th, 2065); Rigel Yuki ♂ (June 23rd 2062), Vela Yuki ♀ (December 7th, 2069); and Mazey Yuki (April 16th 2074).

Sakura was happy to be with all of them and see all of it beofre she died from in her sleep, June 30th, 2080.