Nozomu Igarashi

"I suppose you would like to hear about Nozomu Igarashi now?" the woman asks You.

"Sure," You nod. "If you don't mind."

And of course, she doesn't.

~~~~~

Nozomu Igarashi was an incredibly popular idol as a teenager. His solo debut from 2018 through 2019 gave him many admirers and he bcame a sort of heart throb among girls. But Nozomu always had only one girl on his mind, Aria Futaba, the girl who stole his heart Halloween of 2018. Or a day close to it, October 26th.

Nozomu watched all of Aria's performances on his mobile, and he went to any shows he could attend. That included the performance where she got the Sun Dress. He gave her a bouquet of yellow roses to say congradulations (using the language of flowers.)

Over 2019, Nozomu spent some more time with Aria since Neo Venus Ark was in Japan for the the World Aikatsu Cup. But then, they had to leave again. He and Aria speant some time together before leaving and Aria gave him a pink carnation. In the language of flowers it means "I will always remember you."

March 20th, 2025, Nozomu and Aria were married in Finland. All of their friends and family were there to enjoy the occation.

"I would live 100 lifetimes without knowing you if I could be with you for one of them. At least one."   - Aria Futaba

"I would live 100 more if I could at least gaze into your eyes."    - Nozomu Igarashi

For their honeymoon, Nozomu and Aria traveled to Arabia, Rome, Iceland, and Australia. It was Nozomu's idea, cause he wanted to spell out Aria's name. Unfourtenetly, their were bording issues in Australia and Nozomu flew to Beijing and Aria ended up in Los Angelus. It was a memorable start to their marriage for sure.

Nozomu and Aria arrived in Japan safely then made plans to move to Finland. Nozomu knew how much Aria loved and missed her homeland, so it was decided they would move there.

"Nozomu ... thank you! Thank you so much for your sacrafices for my happiness."    - Aria Futaba

Coda and Lavender

January 3rd 2026, Aria gave birth to their first child and only son, Coda Igarashi. They say Finland has never heard a louder screamer. When Coda was born, he screamed and cried for hours. Nozomu stayed by Aria and the doctors and nurses until Coda finally fell asleep.

Nozomu and Aria claimed he screamed everything he had inside of him that day, it was a day or two before Coda cried and his silence gave his parents a scare.

When Lavender Igarashi, their second child and only daughter, was born April 23rd, 2027,  it scarred Aria and Nozomu at how quiet she was. She cried when she was born, but after that it was calm.

As Coda and Lavender grew, they appreshiated the art of design. When Lavender was five years old her brand new umbrella (which had been saving for a rainy day) broke. Aria's mother had taught Coda how to sew so he decided to put his skills to use. He fixed the umbrella but thought he could do more. Coda and Lavender worked together and transformed the umbrella!

The two became obsessed with design and fourtunetly Nozomu was a former Moon Beauty Class student.

Lavender started to love making dresses. She made tutus and ballet skirts for playing and dancing around with at home with her mother & flower girl dresses for weddings or Easter or other fancy ocations.

Coda's canvus was umbrellas. He remade dozens of them and sold them to friends or neighbors on rainy occations. He even sold a few to Nozomu's friends.

In 2039, Coda went away to Paris France where - along with his normal school subjects - he learned the art of design.

Lavender went away to Neo Venus Ark to start Aikatsu there. She and her family wrote back to each other many times and called whenever they could.

Coda's Girlfriends

Unlike Lavender, who never cared for romance, Coda had many girlfriends. Nozomu never thought it was right for someone to have a new girlfriend every year, but Aria thought it was fine so long as he was kind and sweet to girls.

"I just can't find any girl perfect for me."    - Coda Igarashi

"That's because you've been looking too hard."    - Nozomu Igarashi

But then, 2048, Coda began dating Kibo Kagayaku a brilliant young inventor, idol, and producer. No one thought the relationship would last, but November 19th 2050 was Coda and Kibo's wedding day.

Far Apart

While Nozomu and Aria stayed in Finland, Coda and Kibo lived on their small piece of land in Japan where they had six kids. There was Eden Igarashi♀ who was born April 1st 2057, the twins Ollie♂ & Hoshi♂ Igarashi (August 7th 2064), and the triplets, Angel♀, Neko♀. and Tobi♂ (September 30th 2065). All of them lived on their piece of land right beside their neighbors, the Yukis.

All was well and happy until January 4th 2072, when Nozomu was told he had terminal cancer. The Igarashi family went to Finland for a goodbye. January 13th 2072, Nozomu died.

"I love you."   - Nozomu Igarashi's Last Words to Aria