Asahi Kasumi

"Could you tell me about Asahi Kasumi?" You ask as the fire continues to blaze and burn.

"Of course," the woman says, picking up another book.

~~~~~

Acting

Asahi's acting carreer grew quickly when he began his solo debut during his first year of High School. All of M4 grew more popular over that year. It was 2018 - 2019 I believe. When M4 returned their popularity sky rocketted.

But there was one thing he always wanted to do, and it was be with Koharu Nanakura. He might have tried but Mahiru was always keen on keeping their space and the other was that in 2031 Koharu got her first boyfriend.

Dating Koharu

Asahi kept his distance from Koharu but they still remained friends. When Koharu and her boyfriend broke up in June 2034 Asahi still kept his distance because he explained to me that he was too happy to comfort Koharu.

It was July 24th 2034 that Asahi asked Koharu out on a date.

"Hey I'm sorry about your ex."    - Asahi Kasumi

"I'm over it."   - Koharu Nanakura

"Good .... Wanna go out some time?"   - Asahi Kasumi

Koharu and Asahi dated for a year, they even went as dates to every wedding they were invited to. It was actully after Subaru and Yume's wedding when Asahi asked.

Asahi was driving Koharu back to her apartment, the two were talking about many things but mainly their future. Asahi and Koharu both agreed they'd want to continue doing Aikatsu. Asahi wanted to keep acting and Koharu wanted to design forever.

"Will you do your acting alone, like from your solo debut?"   - Koharu Nanakura

"No, it gets lonely at times - too many times."   - Asahi Kasumi

"Well if you ever get lonely I can always help."    - Koharu Nanakura

April 8th 2026, midnight, Asahi asked Koharu to marry him. She said yes.

January 30th 2027 was their wedding day.

Fuyu Kasumi

Fuyu Kasumi, Asahi and Koharu's beautiful baby girl, was born December 1st 2027. As beautiful as she was, Fuyu was a rebellious child growing up. She didn't shy away from saying no and was familiar with the custom of going to her room when punished. From Asahi could understand, she didn't enjoy being told what to do.

Asahi and Koharu were at their whits end, they loved Fuyu and enjoyed having her around as they traveled and did their Aikatsu, but her rebellious side was a difficult trial. It all changed August 2nd 2033 when Subaru called the Kasumis that Yume had died.

Yume's death devistated Koharu. Asahi made sure he was there to comfort her and be there for her. When they went to the funeral, Fuyu realized that it was better to have parents that told her the right thing to do rather then not having them at all. The Kasumis got closer over the year and Fuyu grew more respect for her parents and didn't say 'no' so much.

Although it had to start from a heart breaking event, it was a good year for the Kasumi family.