ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 𝔸𝕃ℙℍ𝔸𝔹𝔼𝕋

⚠️⚠️𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊 𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕀ℂ 𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕌𝔸𝕃 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋 (𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥)⚠️⚠️

  (ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜)
[A] Aftercare
•• I feel nick is the type to let you do what you want after, of course he's more of a dom (fight me on this I will win) he wants a little rest after being so controlling. He'll cuddle  ".... but only if you want too." That's his after sex catchphrase "we can take a shower...but only if you want too"
[B] Body Part
•• nick loves your waist, slim or a bit thicker he absolutely loves the way his hands rest and fit in your curves, needless to say he's and ass man too.
[C] Cum (anything to do with it)
•• depends on what you two are doing, if it's a blowie  he's cumming down your throat and he wants to make eye contact while it's happening. But if it's sex he comes on your back or your tummy, just to be safe.
[D] Dirty Secret
•• he has A L O T. Period.  He loves when he cums on your skin, the way his milky cum contrasts on your beautiful brown skin. Absolutely loves using his 🦈 teeth on you. He likes choking you and putting his fingers down your throat while pounding you hard, he has to many to name whew chileeeee
[E] Experience
•• he been around, but not around enough to be worried about, he knows what he's doing, and he does it well.
[F] Favorite Position
•• doggy, so he can grip your ass and waist the right way, and when he's done cum on your back.
[G] Goofy (are they serious or humorous in bed)
•• he's a mix of both, depends on his mood. He can be cute a bubbly make dirty and funny jokes in the act. Or he can be rough and fuck You numb and not crack a smile.
[H] Hair
•• he's bald down there, I just feel like he is!! Idk why😂
[I] Intimacy
•• during his intimate moments, nick is an ANGEL. He's lovey and touchy. He'll give short kisses than pull back to see your face, whisper sweet comments and complements against your neck leaving hickeys in their wake.  Spending extra time on the softest parts of your body, slow strokes, and low whimpers and "I love you." In your ear. This usually comes after long periods of away time.
[J] Jack - off (masturbation hc)
•• he does the do quite a bit. Walks around with his hands in his pants when he's alone or just with you. Needs his own personal box of tissues...
[K] Kink
•• Daddy kink all the way, loves to be in control loves to be the dominant. On top. Loves hair pulling hair and ass slapping.
[L] Location
•• the bedroom, privacy is key. He doesn't have time for anyone to come in interrupting the process.
[M] Motivation (turn ons etc)
•• his name coming from your mouth, and your hands on his back and chest, also when you play with his hair.
[N] NO (turn offs, deal breakers, things they wont do ever etc)
•• he'll call you names but not to bad of names, he always asks if you're okay with them, he'd also never participate in rape or pain play
[O] Orgasm Denial (how do they do it, do they like it done to them)
•• he would only do it if he was jealous or upset with you. He'd cum at least twice before letting you cum, and if you do cum it won't be cute.
[P] Pace
•• he's honestly more into fucking fast paced pounding making love being being an occasional thing
[Q] Quickie (where, how often, do they like them)
•• quickies are one of his favorite things, before concerts, in the tour bus alone, even sometimes early morning in the bathroom.
[R] Risk (experiments, do they like pushing themselves/their s/o)
•• bjs and sex, he doesn't like doing much things outside of the box.
[S] Stamina
•• most he could go is 3 in a row, that mostly goes with organisms denial
[T] Toys (do they own any, do they use them, how often, where)
•• toys are not usually used. He's used one once, and got jealous of how you reacted to the vibrations, and didn't react to him that way.
[U] Unfair (how do they tease)
•• his middle name should be tease. He loves to get you in private corners in party's and tell you what's on his mind. Squeezing your thighs while the group of y'all are out eating. Slipping his hand up your shirt while out and about, just a tease.
[V] Volume (how loud, what do they sound like, what sounds they make)
•• nick usually groans and will sometimes whimper, when he's in his dom zone he'll want you to say his name, he loves it when you scream for him and his cock UWU 🥰🦈
[W] Wild Card (random NSFW hc)
•• he's extremely rough, and has constant fear of hurting you. He'll sometimes lose control of his actions, and feel bad after. But one of his favorite sexual sounds are the harsh ones that come from the sound of his skin hitting yours.
[X] X - ray (what do they have going on under their clothes)
•• big dick energy all day long. Long and girthy, a dick that keep em where they at, nuff said.
[Y] Yearning (how often to they think of sex, how long can they go without it etc)
•• Nick's favorite day dreams are the ones about him and you in the bed, he thinks about it more than many may believe. Your his dream girl ✨✨ what do you expect?
[Z] Zzz (how quickly do they fall asleep, do they snuggle, etc)
•• as stated before he's down for what you're down for. But most of the time the night will end with a shower and one of you being the big spoon (mostly you) and the tv playing lowly in the background.

🦈

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕪!! ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥.. 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 ~ 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖍
•words=997