𝔻𝕆𝕌𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌𝔹𝕃𝔼

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 : shes unsatisfied with his sexual performance, so she invites someone else to spice things up.

🌺Another request 🤪🥳🎉  thank you too the gorgeous agraphobia  y'all she is so sweet like, boo gave me a cavity. Hope you enjoy it!!🌺

⚠️⚠️𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊 𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕀ℂ 𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕌𝔸𝕃 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋 (𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥)⚠️⚠️

••••••••••••
••••••••••••

(𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟 & ℤ𝕚𝕠𝕟)

Dominantly he explored the inside of my mouth, taking a tight grasp to my waist. Pulling me against his crotch as we waded in the lukewarm water of the pool. His large hands wandered along my body, finding the hem line of my bottoms, hooking his thumbs under the fabric his removing the material from me.  Letting them float and join the rest of our clothing on the other side of the pool.

     His erect member rested in my palm, continuing the massage I had stated before, earring a murmur from his lips.  I faked the enthusiasm as he entered my womanhood with his limber fingers, rolling my eyes shut, falsely moaning  for his actions.

       He pulled from my lips, a slight popping sound following. "Dev, stop it." His face grew a slight hue of red as he removed himself from my body. "What...what Brandon?" He looked into my eyes strongly taking a hold of my waist. "You're lying right to my face baby." He mumbles ashamed.

      Moving away from me,pushing against the water towards his swim trunks, "B, it's just bland we do all the same stuff all the time, it's not that you don't turn me on, we just need to try sum new, a little rougher maybe " I confessed taking a hold of his forearm. He turned in the water, his hard on still prominent.

    Seductively I warped my digits around around his member, continuing the pumping motions from before, trying to pull him back in. "Devin were literally fucking in the pool, it couldn't get any newer for us than this." He complained connecting his lips to mine, involuntary bucking his hips forward. He deepened the kiss as I gently massaged his member.

I'll just go along with it, he detached from my lips catching my eye contact before going to my neck biting and nipping at my sensitive skin. Right now I need to cum, it's honestly been a week since I've had a release. The sex is good but boring, it's like my bodies gotten used to it. He'll build me up, than i just won't get off.

And I know what the issue is, it's always soft sex. Making love is great but not all the time. I've told him that, we've communicated but to Brandon, it's the only way. i love him with all my heart but somethings gotta give.

He continues at my neck moving to my other side, he bites down harsher than before, making me give a pleasurable hiss, he made contact with my throbbing clit. Massaging gradually back and forth, making me grind against his two gentle fingers. His drenched hair tickled my skin as he left a trail of love marks on me. Letting my eyes roll open I was met with zion. I jumped slightly in surprise seeing his figure standing before me.

Standing over the pool, wearing a slightly shocked expression on his face, in nothing but a pair of black sweats. Smoothly a devilish grin grew on my face. It's like a light bulb just lit above my head, I spoke up . "You come out here to spy on us?" Brandon lifted from my shoulder looking behind himself. "Nah I was.." noticeably he looked down at my chest. "I was....I'm looking for my phone, I can't find it anywhere." He finally finished his sentence, running his tongue over his lips.