ℍ𝕆𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔹𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼𝔻

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 : she's hot, but he's horny.

🌺okayy so this was my first request from the lovely Denise_Herron12 , hope its not complete and utter sh*t. 🌺

⚠️⚠️𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊 𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕀ℂ 𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕌𝔸𝕃 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋 (𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥)⚠️⚠️

(ℤ𝕚𝕠𝕟)

       It's real hot, like even the stuff in the freezer could be melting hot. One of the hottest days in California, and it's like the only place Zion could be comfortable is right under me. We laid on his bed, fans blowing cool swirls of wind around us. Partially clothed he held tight to my waist as I scrolled through my phone. "What are do doing?" I asked blandly as he shimmied his hand up my bra. His palm clammy a thin layer of sweat on top of it. I studied his mellow face as he pretended to be interested in whatever played on the tv. Soon his eyes caught mine. "What?" Smirking I shook my head, going back to my phone, letting his hand rest on my left chest.

       He took that as sweet permission to remove his hand from my bra and slide down too my panties, lightly playing with the hem before gliding down under the material. Running his rough fingers along my sensitive clit. "Caleb kuwonu, you know it is too hot for all that." Playfully i muttered, taking a hold of his wrist. He continued his actions rubbing sloppy circles along the small area. "Do you really want me to stop, because your body's saying otherwise." I was dumb founded, I honestly did want him to continue. I released his wrist, spreading my legs granting him more access. Moving his position he moved the material to the side, gliding his slender fingers into my entrance. Causing an involuntary gasp to escape from my lips.This  only helped the sly smirk on his face grow as he found a steady pace to set his fingers to as he moved them back and forth curling them to massage my G-spot. Setting flutters of euphoria up my spine, the sounds of my wetness able to be heard throughout the room. Slightly making me embarrassed.

Knowing the boys were somewhere in the house I gotta tried to keep my moans contained. Pulling my bottom lip slightly between my teeth as my back pulled from the mattresses. He came closer too my ear, I could feel his slight stubble rub against my ear lobe. "Lemme know how it feels baby." My eyes rolled back slightly as he added pressure to my G-spot, rubbing roughly back and forth. He reached up using his free hand to rub my bottom lip back, gradually pulling it from its hold between my teeth. "You gonna cum for me." I nodded my head, needing him to continue his actions to give me my relief. "Say it or I'll stop."  His voice Stern and demanding, I could already feel a change in his pace. "Yes I'm gonna cum...oh fuck I'm gonna cum."  His pace, slightly sped up, but it still wasn't enough, now his fingers only glided along my sensitive area.

"For who?" How cocky could he be, I feel my high begin to fade. "oh fuck zion for you! I'm gonna cum for you!" His fingers regained their quick pace, roughly they clashed along the spot. Making my body rump from the bed. I could already feel the strength of the orgasm that I was going to have. I could feel it bubbling up, the sound of my wetness loud agin. My stomach clenched and churned. I took the the opportunity in this hazy moment to push my hands into his boxers. Using his precum as a lube as I massaged the head of his cock, feeling as if I needed it inside of me.

Quickly I lost control, my thighs shook, freezing my actions I felt him slightly grind against my hand. Bliss and pure euphoria rush against my body like a roaring tide as my orgasm played through. "Oh my goodness, fuck Zion." I'm glad now that I didn't fully stop him. Letting me ride out my high he proceeded to rub tight circles over my clit. "Felt good?" Slowly I nodded taking in deep breaths. "Felt fucking amazing." He removed his hand, pushing his fingers into my mouth , rubbing them along the pad of my tongue. "That's good, now why don't you finish what you started huh beautiful?" He gave my lips a quick kiss, as I continued to rub and massage his member. "Fuck baby , you've got me hot and bothered."

🦁

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠, 𝕚 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 ❤️
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪
~𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖍.

NOT PROOFREAD
•WORDS=786