ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 𝔸𝕃ℙℍ𝔸𝔹𝔼𝕋

⚠️NSFW AHEAD, GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD (smut) ⚠️

[A] Aftercare
•• he's the quiet type after sex. And he's never quite, he'll shyly use a paper towel or a piece of the sheets to wipe the mess he made on your skin away. If you asked him to do anything he'd grown playfully, but eventually get up and do it. Not really up for going out and doing anything any time soon. He'll play music that you too will fall asleep too. Dumbass after sex selfies that no one likes. Sometimes He'll give you a bomb ass back rub until you fall asleep. Sometimes you guys don't cuddle so close, and fall asleep on different sides of the bed. "Baby rub my back!" you'd whine  and he'd groan in protest, jokingly before rolling over to do so. "Why don't you ever rub my back."  He'd say while lovingly pressing his arms along your back.
[B] Body Part (favorite of their partner)
•• he's madly in love with your legs, he can never get enough of them. Honestly it's one of the first things he noticed about you when he saw you. He'll give soft sloppy kisses up the length of your legs, decently not a feet guy. Don't get him started on your thighs, he could spend his life in between those things. Sometimes when you too are lazy cuddling he'll find himself laying on or between your thighs. it's his happy place.
[C] Cum (anything to do with it)
•• he is not up for kids just yet. He freaks out more than you when he cums inside of you. Actually doesn't enjoy the mess of cumming inside of you. He likes an easy clean up, messy sex isn't his favorite unless it's oral. He'll cum on your tummy or back depends on the position. But if he's receiving the blow job he's gonna make you swallow.
[D] Dirty Secret
•• he's honestly a control freak, he loves to be in all control, has secretly always wanted to finger you under a table ¯\_()_/¯.  He'll let you be in control sometimes, but tbh he feels like he enjoys the other way just didn't satisfy him as much. He still enjoys the sex but loves it more when he's on to yfm??
[E] Experience
••Lmfaooo he's no virgin. Sometimes he'll show you stuff you didn't even know you could do tf. He's no sex god, but he's pretty damn close. Like shit like this gets said a lot : "Edwin  baby if my leg goes up that high it's gonna fucking break!"  He'll put you in the position anyway, to your surprise , "no it won't,see." He'll say his face holding a cocky smirk.
[F] Favorite Position
•• ugh doggy all day, or you riding him his hands guided you, spooning sex is the shit for him.
[G] Goofy (are they serious or humorous in bed)
•• it's Edwin y'all, he cracks like 10 jokes every time.  "Did you cum?" He'd ask, you'd be panting "no." "No, I mean to your senses and ride my fucking cock right." He'd say teasingly Not even able to keep a straight face, just to piss you off.  He's always a jokester unless it's angry sex, the most you'll hear out of him are commands and praises for good performance.
[H] Hair
•• He takes good care of his hair down there. He shaves it low, but it's not completely bare.
(It's so fucking weird talking abt their fucking pubic hair idfk what's wrong with me forgive a bitch🤣😂)
[I] Intimacy
•• He's an incredibly loving person, during intimate sex he'll glide his hands down your back while you ride him, massaging your things while lovingly looking into your eyes. Slowly stripping your clothes off of you telling you how grateful he is to have you with him. Saying how much he loves you. He leaves marks on your body, not in a territorial way but in a soft way. Savoring your beautiful body for what it is.
[J] Jack - off (masturbation hc)
•• he's doesn't masturbate much, unless like your on vacation y'all will have phone sex. He's not much for choking the chicken.
[K] Kink
•• a phat ass Daddy kink, loves it when you bite his neck, honestly can't get enough of it. When you moan his name during sex. Also when you pull his hair.
[L] Location
•• He a lil freak, he's down to fuck in public, like at parties (in a bedroom or bathroom) he's down to do it in the car on a plain or even in a train. He's not that into shower sex though he feels it's too dangerous, but will have sex in the tub.
[M] Motivation (turn ons etc)
•• He loves it when you cuddle tightly close to him, when he can feel your body hard pressed against his. Can't keep his mf hands off of you when your walking around the house in night clothes or just lazy clothes no makeup no nothing. Honestly is turned on by the concept of your raw beauty. Of course he loves it when you call him Daddy outside of sex, even though it might seem like he hates it. "Can you get me a some juice out of the fridge Daddy?He'll do what you asked coming over to you mockingly he'll say "don't start something you won't be able to handle." Cute.
[N] NO (turn offs, deal breakers, things they wont do ever etc
•• Hates bondage, and there absolutely needs to be a safe word in place. The whole concept of bondage just seems really off to him.
[O] Orgasm Denial (how do they do it)
•• he's not gonna be that mean, if you cum you cum. Does he even know what orgasm denial is?? Doubt it.
[P] Pace
•• Depends on his mood, he enjoys slow paced sex to be able to feel and savor your body. But when I'm the mood he can fuck the shit out of you like a fucking jack hammer. There is no in between.
[Q] Quickie (where, how often, do they like them)
•• He doesn't hate them but he definitely doesn't love them. He'll do one before a show or before going out but after he'll definitely want to follow up.
[R] Risk (experiments)
•• Not much for experiments. But the sex definitely isn't bland. He'll try to spice it up by using a new lube, or using a new position, or a new way of giving oral. Seeing what you like. He'll sometimes ask you to try new things if your up to it.
[S] Stamina
••The most he's gone is 3 in a row and yes he's trying to top that, he could fuck you all day and still have enough energy to go out Tbh.
[T] Toys (do they own any, do they use them, how often, where)
•• short answer...No. he finds sex toys so weird it's funny. He couldn't use a vibrator or any sex toy on you and keep a straight face even if his life depended on it.
[U] Unfair (how do they tease)
••He loves teasing you anywhere at anytime. Walking past you pinching your ass or giving it a light tap to let you know what's coming when you two get home.
[V] Volume (how loud, what do they sound like, what sounds
they make)
••He's honestly a moaner. It's not loud and or dramatic, he just moan lightly from time to time. But most of the time it's just heavy groans.
[W] Wild Card (random NSFW hc)
•• He was honestly so nervous to have sex with you the first time. He was Afraid he wouldn't be enough for you. When you two were making out the last thing on his mind was having sex. It just kinda happened, it's not like he didn't want to, he just didn't want to disappoint you. Fr said a little prayer in his head so that he wouldn't bust to quickly.
[X] X - ray (what do they have going on down there)
•• No little buddy, boo Issa big fella. Fully erect he's a good 8 inches, and a lil girth.
[Y] Yearning (how often to they think of sex, how long can they go without it etc)
•• he cant go more than a week without some cheeks, or without ya know phone phone sex. He thinks about every fuckin hour of the day.
[Z] Zzz (how quickly do they fall asleep, do they snuggle, etc)
•• takes him about 20 minutes after the act to fall asleep. Because he wants to make sure everything is cleaned and good, and that you're situated. Once you're comfortable he's comfortable. Sometimes you two will cuddle and sometimes you two will. But most of the time you do, it's a rarity if y'all don't.

🍏
𝕚𝕚𝕚! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 🤣 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕪𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨??
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪
~𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖍
WORDS=1504
NOT PROOFREAD