Holy Crap

His blue eyes met mine and he smiled and dropped his hand down.  He looked back to Ashley who smiled and nodded. "we'll take her" he said to cindy the lady who handed him the papers. I looked around at everyone who looked kinda shocked. I probably look the same. I spun around on my heel and ran back upstairs as fast as I could. omg omg okay becca calm down. calm down rebecca

       Once I was able to breath normally again, I threw all my stuff into my ptv back pack. Omg bvb just adopted me. I was about to walk out the door when matt walked in. there was a tear in his eye.. he grabbed me abd pulled ne into a hug. what was going on with him? I stood there and hugged him back and he let go of me. " I-i always liked to b-becca.." he whispered. he liked me.. and now I was leaving.. "im so sorry matt.." I stood on my toes and kissed him gently.  I hugged him one last timed and walked out. I got half way down the stairs when I realised I forgot my war paint. My war paint! I dropped my stuff and ran back into my room. I grabbed it and walked back out. hmm I wonder were matt went. I made sure to leave my number on his pillow. 

   I finally got to the sitting room were Ash and Andy were. They both stood up and took my bag. Ash walked out to the car while Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was really calm on the outside but inside I was screaming. Ash said I could ride up front if I wanted and I nodded. I didnt trust my voice just yet. Andy started the engine and plugged in his phone. He smiled and handed it ti me with the song list pulled up. I went straight to In The End. I hummed along untill I realised they were both starring at me. "s-sorry ill stop" I whispered. "NO DONT STOP" Ash yelled makeing me jump. "sorry didnt mean to scare you" he chuckled at me. I nodded and my eyes got wide as we pulled into a parking lot were their tour bus was. Oh god the rest are in there. I felt andy put a hand on my shoulder makeing me jump and cover my face. He pulled away and gave me a concerned and confused face. I shook it ofg and got out while Ash got my stuff and Andy opened the bus door. "here we go" I whispered to myself..