Part 4

It was raining hard and Yeontan was freaking out. Taehyung had brought him to bed with him, hoping to calm him down some. Yoongi had gone out with the guys to a fight that was happening that night. Since their business is closed down for now for investigation, the only way for them to have money come in is to go back at what they're best at. Taehyung opted for not going tonight because in truth he hated watching the fights. It always worried him how bad the injuries could get. Also ever since the accident, thunderstorms terrified him.

Yeontan sudden hopped out of Taehyung's arms and starts barking loudly from the edge of the bed, he usually only does this when someone is at the front door. Taehyung looks at the clock which reads 11pm, still too early for the guys to be back. Taehyung grabs the baseball bat at the side of his bed, Yoongi made him kept one there on nights that he was home alone. Taehyung slowly maneuvered to the door with Yeontan following closely at his side. He uses his deep voice, "Who's there?".

After a moment of silence, "Its me.... Jungkook". Taehyung's heart did a flip hearing his voice. He quickly undos the locks and opens the door. It was raining hard outside and Jungkook was soaking wet from head to toe, with his backpack on his shoulders.

"I know. I Know your brother told me to stay away unless i remember who i am. But what if...what if I want to remember who i am? What if ......Taehyung please. Help me remember who i am, because I feel like only you can help me". Jungkook looks at Taehyung desperately and so the younger pulls him in and locks the doors again.

They stood there looking at each other awkwardly for some time until Yeontan barks at them happily and Taehyung realizes Jungkook was shivering from the rain, "I'll-I'll get you some dry clothes and a towel. Um... the restroom is to your your right down the hall". Jungkook follows Taehyung from behind as Jungkook makes a right to the restroom and Taehyung heads straight to his room.

After a while Taehyung returns with a large black tshirt, some large basketball shorts, and a towel. He hands them to Jungkook who was already shirtless. Taehyung stands there and observes him for a while, missing the way his hand use to be able to feel the dips and curves of his abs and biceps.

Jungkook notices and smirks at the younger, "You're drooling Tae".

Taehyung breaks from focus and scrunches up his brows, "Am Not!", He shyly wipes around his lips just to be sure and rushes back out into the kitchen to make some tea for them both.

Jungkook soon comes out making Taehyung space out again. He looked just like before. Like he never left Taehyung's side and it just hurts so bad.

"You ok?" Jungkook asked concerned as he notices Taehyung's eyes getting teary.

"N-nothing. Im fine. Its just um..... Well. That outfit you're wearing. It was one of your regulars to throw on when we were just staying in at home. It just... i guess it just brought back a lot of memories for me", Taehyung said looking into his cup of tea.

Jungkook moves in closer and tucks back a stand of hair that was falling out of place on Taehyungs head. The movement was subtle and soft, and the warmth between them was radiating. Jungkook wanted to pull him closer, and Tae wanted to be held, but they just stood there.

"So.... what did we do, when we'd stay in i mean. Only asking because it might help jog my memory", Taehyung nodded in agreement to Jungkooks words.

"We'd use to stay in and watch movies. All kinds of movies. You like the super hero, action type, while i like the old classic, romance type. But you always let me have my way. We'd order take out or pizza. And you would always make us-"

"Hot chocolate before bed", Jungkook finishes Taehyung's sentence.

"How did you...?"

"...I... I don't know. I just knew", Jungkook said smiling proudly at himself, "I guess its all there, i just need to slowly let it surface.... Will you help me Tae? Please?"