Part 3

"You need to leave Jungkook. Now", Jin said coldly.

"Wha-what? Why?"

"Joon is held at the police station right now because your parents said they suspect he was stealing from them. Obviously he didn't. They played this as a warning. You call them back and tell them to let Joon go, and that we told you nothing. You tell them that you came here all on your own, i don't care. Make up some lie. NOW".

Jungkook took the phone out of his pocket which he had on silent. He had over 100 calls and messages from both Kaylee and his parents. He calls his mother's number first.

Mrs.Joen: "HELLO? Jungkook? HONEY?"

JK: "Mom I'm fine. Tell the cops to let Namjoon out. Why are you doing this?"

Mrs.Joen: "OH honey. Dont let those no good low lives brainwash you. Come home!"

JK: "Mom i came here on my own.... No one brainwashed me. Let him go and i'll come home"

Mrs. Jeon: .......ok fine. Its done. He'll be released. Just come home soon".

JK: "yeah... i am"

Jungkook hung up on the call and looked at the two older males, "Im... im sorry. I didn't mean to".

"Yeah well like i said. Don't come back kid. Not unless you remember everything. And stay-"

"Stay away from Taehyung....i got it. Don't worry. Like i said. I feel bad but i don't even remember him so.... Anyways thanks for telling me everything", Jungkook bowed to them both as he takes a last swish of whiskey in his mouth and left.

"I know you missed him too Yoongi. He was like a brother to you too", Jin puts away their cups but Yoongi stops him and takes the bottle of whiskey with him.

"Yeah well.... He aint my brother now.....".

----------------------

Taehyung felt awkward sitting in a fancy Italian restaurant with Minjae. When the boy asked him out for dinner, he was expecting something casual but he brought him to a place with actual silverware instead.

"Minjae....not that im complaining but...isnt this place.... A bit boujee ?"

Minjae laughs at Tae's cute wide eyed facial expression and bops his nose, which made Taehyung's face grow pink.

"Its a little pricey but i got it. Don't worry. I know... things have been hard on you and i just want to treat you is all".

"Minjae this is really sweet of you but-"

"I know. I know that you're not over him completely and I'm not trying to force anything on you. You know how long i've.....how long i've had these feeling for you but i never crossed the line because you were happy with him. But now.... Tae all i'm asking is for you to give us a chance. We can take it slow. I swear".

Taehyung was chewing on his bottom lips unsure of what to say. He knows how sweet Minjae is. He was also very similar to how Jungkook was. Bad boy, rough on the edges but a big softy when it came to Taehyung. But he wasn't Jungkook and a part of him feels like he'd be using Minjae if he did agree to give him a chance.

Before Taehyung could give him an answer, he looks up to see Mrs.Jeon and Kaylee walking in and was seated at a table right behind them. Taehyung ducked under hoping that they wouldn't spot him and luckily the plants in between their tables was high enough to block their view.

Minjae looked at Taehyung questioningly but Taehyung just puts a finger over his lips signaling him to be quiet. He text Minjae about the situation and Minjae asks if he wants to leave but before he could type yes, their food was already at the table with the waiter looking at them both suspiciously.