Part 5

Jungkook loved the feeling. Not of winning but of the adrenaline kicking in during the fight. He was still high from it as he stepped out and let the crowd catch him. When he landed back on his feet he rushed to an over joy Taehyung and picked him up and kisses him in front of everyone. Taehyung giggles as he urges Jungkook to put him down. The crowd starts to disperse little by little. Yoongi who was still leaning on Jimin had a stone face on, but Jimin couldn't help but smile at Jungkook.

"You actually did it. For a second there we weren't so sure but.....its still you, isn't it?" Jimin says.

Jungkook grins widen, "I just knew. I don't know how but up there....i had a memory come back to me. It was when Taehyung was protecting me as kids....it just triggered something and i just knew that my body knew and then it was so...so easy...."

Yoongi was still silent but nodded as he said, "let just get the money and go look for the others. I'm worried".

They all realized Jin. Joon and now Hoseok has been gone for a long time. So after collecting from the ref, they used their phone to call the others. Now that the crowd was gone, it was quieter and easier for them to listen for sounds around them. After the 6th time they finally heard Hoseoks ringtone. He was lying unconscious on the floor near a locked janitor closet. They ran up to him and checked to see if he was alright. He was still breathing but here was a bump on his head. Someone had knocked him out and left him. The closet was locked tight but after a few kicks from Jungkook the door busted open. Jin and Joon was tied up and mouths tapped.

After untying them and hoseok finally regains some consciousness as they told them what happened.

"We saw some guys headed to the back room where Yoongi was getting ready at, so we followed them but then someone drugged us with those damn rags from behind and next we know we were out cold. When we heard Hobi calling for us, we tried to make sounds so he could hear but as he approaches we heard a loud bang like someone had hit him with a bat", Jin said as he rubs his rope burned wrists.

"Yeah.... More like an iron bat. That shit hurts", Hoseok said still in a daze.

"Ok. looks like we all need to head to the hospital to get checked out. Come on", Jimin says.

"We need a cover story first. Dont you think they'll involve cops if we all walk in with injuries?"

"Lets just walk in separately. Joon and Jin, Yoongi with Jimin, and we'll bring Hobi. We being Jungkook and I", Tae said softly.

"Uh huh..... How about Jimin and Jungkook take Hobi and you take me, your brother", Yoongi says looking at Taehyung's and Jungkook's interlocked hands.

Taehyung looked disappointed but nodded, he could never say no to his brother.

--------------

When they got to the hospital Taehyung told the nurse that Yoongi was jumped by some thugs over a petty argument at a bar. The nurse didn't question it any further as Taehyung asks sweetly just for his brother to be looked at as soon as possible. His charms won them over as no less than 10 seconds later, Yoongi was shown to a room and had a bed of his own.

"Tae....i asked you to take me so we could talk"

"I know.... And i can guess about what but Hyung.....Jungkook...he's trying. Don't you think we should give him a chance and help him? Its still him, dont you see? During that fight? That was totally him!"

"Tae.....i've always know it was in him. But you have to remember. When he woke up....he wanted nothing to do with you or us. Then 6 months later he has a change of heart? Ok fine. But then his parents..... Back then for whatever reason they gave up on Jungkook. Because jungkook stood up for himself and us. He protected us as family. But now? He doesn't remember and that could be dangerous. He has a new found attachment to his family again. He has a GIRLFRIEND. I don't care what happens to me....fuck i don't care what happens to the rest of the guys if his parents fucks us over just to get their son back. But what i am afraid of is him breaking your heart again. Tae the last time.... I thought you werent going to make it. After the accident. And then....you went into such a dark place when he pushed you away. I can't stand that. I may not have said anything but it hurts ME to see you that way".