4

Next morning

"When I tell y'all that class was bout as lame as that fat bitch that ruined my set the other night" Naturi said making us all laugh. We just finished our last class for the day and it just so happened to be English.

"I was really bout to start stabbing myself in the eyes to give myself some entertainment" Zendaya said making us all look at her.

"You so fucking psycho" I said face palming.

"What y'all not finna do is talk about my baby" Camryn said kissing Z on the cheek.

"Crazy like crazy" I said chuckling.

"Hey y'all" Normani said walking over to us with a white girl who most definitely don't look like HBCU material.

"Who this" I asked nodding at the pale chick.

"Lauren, she cool people" Normani said making me shrug.

"Yoooo" Lauren said real hype making me chuckle.

"Shut up ya too damn loud already white girl" Naturi said shaking her head.

"I'm actually Cuban, but okay" Lauren said making a face like damn that's crazy.

"You got bright ass skin...if you ain't light skin or black you white to us" Zendaya said.

"Why y'all being so mean" Camryn said giggling, "Hey Lauren, Im Camryn and this my family. The light skin is my girlfriend Zendaya, the bald headed muscular chick is my cousin Y/n, the chocolate girl is her twin sister Naturi, and the light skin walking over here looking like she gone raise hell is Dinah."

"Y/n Monet Naughton" Dinah growled grabbing me by my shirt.

"Aye ease up shawty this Gucci" I said ripping her hand off my shirt and smoothing it out.

"So we fucking randoms now" she barked.

"Um...is this your sorry attempt to check me" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Who gave you the fucking right to fuck the damn dance captain anyway" she barked.

"You do realize you're arguing with yourself...im grown and I'm very much single. I didn't fuck Normani but if I did it still wouldn't be your issue" I said chuckling.

"Damn you really done with me" she said in a low tone.

"Been done shawty" I said shrugging.

"What did I do for you to treat me like this" she said beginning to cry.

"Bitch you retired to beat up my baby mama, you cheated on me with the same fucking nigga 4 times, you was even fucking with some other nigga. This was allllll before I got Jaliyah pregnant too shawty. Don't try that boohoo Crying shit cause them crocodile tears don't make me no never mind" I said shaking my head and walking around her. Everybody followed behind me leaving her there looking stupid.

"In my opinion she was a hoe anyway baby" Naturi said in her thick ass accent sounding like our grandma.

"Hoe ain't the word she really looked like a monkey to me" Zendaya said in her accent.

"Bitch had beaucoup bodies baby" Camryn said.

"Y'all Hell" i said chuckling.

"We just tryna make you feel better, you go outta your way to make sure we all taken care of but ain't nobody tryna take care of you" Naturi said.

"I got that covered" Normani said latching onto my side smiling up at me making me chuckle.

"You're cute" I said kissing her forehead making her blush.

"No baby YALL Cute" Zendaya said smirking.

"Amen" Naturi and Camryn yelled.

——————

"You wanna try" Naturi asked Normani as we sat watching Camryn run through her set before the club opened.

"Hell why not" Normani said shrugging.

"Club opens in 20 have her prepped and ready" I said walking away to go check on the boys upstairs.

"Moooooe you hitting the stage tonight" Chris asked me when I got up there.

"Ion kno man it's been a lil while" I said chuckling.

"Come on bruh the ladies love you" Trey said.

"For real it ain't right without you" August said.

"Fine I guess I can show out a lil" I said flexing making them cheer.

——————-

"Welcome to the stage the owner of this joint, and the most talented lady killer we know...black excellence" the Dj announced.

"Now I see why you own a strip club" Normani said once I stepped backstage.

"I like money but I like dancing so Issa win win situation" I said shrugging.

"You the dopest stripper out this bitch" she said giggling.

"Not you sounding hood" I said chuckling.

"I'm teaching her a lil something" Naturi said skipping over to us happily.

"Why you so happy" Normani asked her laughing.

"I just love my job" she said sighing dreamily.

"Stripping ain't a job Issa art form and way of life" Camryn said as she walked by on her way back down stairs.

"We not regular strippers baby we exotic dancers and we bout that shmoney" Cardi said following behind Camryn.

"Heard you" Naturi yelled agreeing.

Gimme a S...gimme a T...gimme a R-I-P....what does that spell? Drop them draws biotch and let me see that ass!!! Yuuurrrme !! 😂😂