15

"Who next" I asked walking to the dressing room for the girls.

"Cardi" Megan said putting on her cowgirl hat.

"Get ya thick ass on that stage girl" I said smacking cardi on the ass when she walked by. I turned to walk away just to get the shit knocked outta me.

"Do that shit again it ain't just gone be one punch" Normani said rolling her eyes at me and walking off to get dressed.

"The perks of marrying a stripper" I mumbled holding my jaw.

"That's on you" Nana said kissing Megan and getting beginning to undress.

"You work tonight" I asked confused.

"I'm bout to pick up the slack at the bar cause Julia playing with yo money" she answered making me nod and walk off to check on the studs and men upstairs.

"Lookin good Y/n" Naturi yelled as I walked by.

"Preciate it twin" I said chuckling.

—————

"Bitch if you don't move" Cardi said shoving Tigerous out her way.

"Watch yourself" Tigerous said making Cardi look at her like she had 3 heads.

"And if she don't" Megan asked raising an eyebrow.

"We gone have some problems" Tigerous said getting in Cardi face.

"It's smoke behind that one" Natasja said not even looking up from her phone.

"If yall gone fade take it out the door" I said sighing.

"She ain't stupid" Normani said putting her hair in a bun.

"We got this ma" Natasja said grabbing Tigerous by her hair and dragging her out the door.

"They fight somebody new everyday" I said shaking my head sighing.

"You know she cant help it she get it from you" a familiar voice said coming up behind me.

"I know i just fucking know it aint who i think it is" i said giving Normani a look making her make her bun a lil tighter and hand me her hoops.

"It damn sure it" she said taking her rolex off and giving it to me as well.

"You left me alone to raise your child and 500 others bitch we dont fuck with you" i yelled turning around to come face to face with Jaliyah.

"I left cause I couldn't be a mother at the time" Jaliyah said trying to justify herself.

"Bitch I couldn't either but i still made sure my son had top of the line everything on my fucking own until i finally told Y/n everything" Normani said growling.

"You know Nana thought she was the reason you left" i said glaring at her.

"She cried herself to sleep for 2 months because her mama left her and aint love her" Normani barked.

"She went through a whole antisocial phase and was homeschooled because of it" i spat.

"If you think im finna let you walk in here and fuck my daughter head up you got another thang coming cause bitch I'll beat the negro and the creole out yo bayou living ass" Normani said charging at her but i grabbed her the second her left foot was off the ground.

"My mama fighting" i heard Nana yelled and a series of fast moving ass footsteps.

"Who fucking with my mama" Natasja said pulling a blade out her bra.

"Spending too much time with the stand in mother i see" Jaliyah said making Nana eye twitch.

"Oh its you" Natasja said in a low demonic tone.

"Yea its little ole me" Jaliyah responded smiling at her.

"Bitch I'll knock all 32 of yo damn teeth out yo mouth for smiling at me like you know me from somewhere. Pussy hoe we don't associate with the likes of you, i might be ghetto but ian stupid. It be yo own dawgs" Natasja said chuckling bitterly.

"What you mean" Jaliyah asked looking clueless.

"Bitch i mean i should tombstone pile drive you followed by a mean ass curb stomp or a stone cold stunner. You left me to be raised by my damn mama finance instead of raising me yourself like a grown ass woman. You're fucking pathetic you sorry poor weak excuse of a human. Ian even gone give you the satisfaction of beating yo ass imma let you suffer and wallow in yo own filth. I want you to beg me for forgiveness i want you to cry EVERY night knowing that i hate you with every single inch of my cold dead heart. When you attempt to kill yourself the 10th time then i MIGHT considering giving you a kiss on the cheek." Natasja said making me look at her with wide eyes.

"Yea....thats yo spawn" Megan said with wide eyes.

"Thats yo lady" i said chuckling.

"Hell yea and this butch had her fucked up I should do her ass but ian here for allat" she said making me laugh.