9

*8 years later*

"Mama imma tell mommy on you" Natasja said making me roll my eyes.

"Snitch" the twins Kyle and Kristy said making me laugh.

"I'm sayin" Karlee said rolling her eyes.

"Time to go" Jaliyah yelled walking down stairs with Lauren close behind.

In the time span of 8 years, Nana is now 8 and she's the oldest of my 4 kids. Lauren had the twins Kyle and Kristy 5 years ago, then she popped out Karlee 3 years later. I got a 8 year old, two 5 year olds, and a 3 year old now and I'm loving this family shit.

"Kyle and Kristy come on y'all already know the drill" I said grabbing my keys. I take the twins and they take the girls shopping. Kristy is intersex so she'd rather be with me and her brother than to go shopping because she's a younger light skinned version of me.

——————

"Party over here party over there" Kyle yelled dancing on top of the bar with a bottle of sparkling cider in hand.

"I need me this" Kristy said shooting ones out of the money gun making Kyle laugh.

"Yo kids bad" Kehlani said shaking her head laughing.

"It's a well known fact" I said shrugging.

"Switch" Lauren said walking through the door with Nana and Karlee.

"I'll keep all 4 cause Nana and Leelee got dance anyway" I said shrugging.

"Cool don't call me when the demons start showing out" she said laughing and rushing out my club.

"They don't show out with me" I mumbled shrugging.

"Watch the twins I gotta take these princesses to the dance studio" I told Kehlani making her salute me.

——————

"Have fun" I said putting Karlee down and kissing her forehead.

"Mommy no walk in" Karlee asked me with puppy eyes.

"Fine" I said tickling her stomach and taking her hand allowing her to drag me inside.

"Hey stranger" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around slow and came face to face with the woman I thought could handle me.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"You got kids" she said shocked.

"This one is Lauren's and of course you know Nana" I said and she nodded. She crouched down to be the same high as Karlee making Leelee roll her eyes.

"Hi beautiful what's your name" Normani asked her but didn't get a response.

"She's not friendly and she's very possessive over mama. She's not gonna talk to you until mama leaves cause she thinks you're trying to take her" Natasja said.

"Damn sounds like her mother" Normani mumbled making me burst out laughing.

"Hell yeah, the twins act just like me though" I said shaking my head but smiling at the thought of my family.

"Theres more" she asked with wide eyes.

"It's 4 of us, me, Kyle, Kristy, and Karlee" Natasja told her.

"Might wanna add one more" Normani mumbled.

"What do you mean" I asked confused. Just then Lauren walked in with a little boy on her hip that looked like a mixture of me and Normani.

"Tez" Normani squealed taking the boy from Lauren.

"Look mommy" the boy said showing her a drawing.

"It's pretty baby" she told him kissing his forehead.

"That's not my brother right cause um...it definitely looks that way" Natasja said with wide eyes.

"Hello...yeah...I'm coming...sorry y'all I gotta go" Lauren said trying to run off.

"Bring that ass back here jauregui" Normani yelled making Lauren stop in her tracks.

"It's yours and she's been keeping him from you" Lauren blurted out making Normani glare at her.

"How old" I asked.

"Ask him" she said.

"Hey little man what's your name" I asked the boy in her arms.

"Cortez but everybody calls me Tez" he said looking at me kind of funny.

"How old are you buddy" I asked.

"4" he answered.

"That day we got drunk because you were having a hard time with everything was the last day I ever saw you" Normani mumbled.

"And that was 4 years ago" I mumbled with wide eyes.

"Put him down let him talk to his sisters while I talk to you for a second" I said and she obliged.

"I'll be back" she told him and he nodded sitting down in front for Karlee showing her his drawing and pulling cars out of his book bag. This caught Karlee's attention and she began to warm up to him.

"Why you didn't tell me" I whisper yelled the second we walked out the room.

"I couldn't, I saw you and Lauren got back together and y'all seemed happy" she mumbled.

"Me and Lauren are co-parenting" I answered mildly.

"What" she asked shocked.

"We only pretend to be together for the fans and shit but we aren't. We haven't been together for years" I said shrugging.

"Wowwww" she said shaking her head.

"Exactly, so you and my lil man come to the house for dinner. Let him meet his siblings and me and you can have a talk" I said opening my arms making her smile and walk into the squeezing me.