12

"Where my kids at and don't fuCcin lie" I yelled storming into the house wit my gun pointed at Lauren's head.

"So you gone shoot me" Lauren said in shock.

"Hell yeah if it mean imma get my kids" I growled.

"Don't do it we right here" Kyle said coming down the stairs wit Kristy and Karlee.

"That's wassup but where my other two" I said tightening my grip on my gun.

"Go find them" Lauren said smirking.

"How stop plying games damn" Kristy yelled rolling her eyes.

"Who the fuck you talkin to" Lauren shot back.

"She talkin to you and what in the fuck you gone do bout it cause Yeen gone hit my fucking sister" Kyle said.

"Bag out I got it" Chris said chuckling. I pushed Lauren down and went to searching the house for my missing kids.

"Check down stairs I got up stairs covered" Kehlani said rushing in wit Trey.

"Y'all my fucking dawgs for real" I said taking off down the other set of stairs that lead to the basement.

"BINGO" I heard a male voice say behind me before shutting the door. I guess he ain't see my piece so I put it behind my back.

"Welcome to my favorite show" he said turning the light on revealing my 2 missing kids crying their eyes out with tape over their mouths strapped to wheels.

"Fuck type of sick shit is this" I said getting mad as a motherfucker.

"Wheel of fortune" he said chuckling.

"It's bout to be wheel of my foot in yo ass in a second bitch" I barked. I ran over to the kids and examined them only to grow angrier. Their clothes were torn, Tez had a broken arm, Natasja had a large cut on her arm that looked lit it needed stitches, and both of them had bruises all over.

"You seem angry" he said taunting me.

"I don't know if your little girlfriend told you, but I'm not someone you wanna mess with" I growled.

"You're just a female I'm not scared" he said laughing.

"Coo" I said shrugging. I took the tape off the kids mouthes and they both went to talking at the same time. "Slow the fuck down what are y'all saying."

"Gun" they yelled but it was too late. A shot rang out and I waited for the bullet to hit me but all I heard was Tez cry out in pain.

"No...no....no..nooooo" I kept mumbling repeatedly before looking up at my son. He had a bullet wound on the right side of his stomach with blood soaking his shit.

"You low down dirty bitch" I barked turning around to face the person who was responsible for shooting my youngest son.

"Shouldn't have slept with that bitch and we wouldn't be in this situation" Lauren barked dropping the gun.

"You're sick, I hope Normani kills you" Natasja barked trying to get loose. I untied her and she rushed over to her brother to help him.

"Take him and go, no matter what you her Nana don't turn back" I said kissing both their heads.

"Don't die" she told me with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No promises" I whispered not taking my eyes off my 2 kids in front of me. "Remember no matter what I'll always love y'all tell everybody that for me."

"You're not going anywhere so don't say that" she yelled at me full on crying.

"We don't know if that's true" I said "take your brother and go." She held Tez's wound applying pressure to it and put the arm that wasn't broken around her shoulder.

"Come back to us" she mumbled before leaving the room completely.

"Aw how touching" Lauren said sarcastically.

"Shut up bitch" I said shooting her dead in her mouth "you talk to much." I picked her up and tried to strap her onto the wheel but the stupid nigga that I forgot about managed to shoot me in my ass.

"Bitch you can't aim" I growled shooting him in both his knees. I continued to strap Lauren to the big ass wheel on front of me, once I finished I took him and did the same.

"Hmmm...what to dooo..." I said thinking.

"Fuck it imma just leave y'all here for Z" I said shrugging and limping off. When I made it outside it was cops everywhere and my family stood there crying, I guess they heard the gun shots.

"Howdy" I said winking at everybody making them cheer.

That's when everything went black.....

Is Tez still living ???
Hell is Y/n ass still living ??
What's Zendaya gonna do to the assholes in the basement ???
Find out next time on Trill Luv...

DIIICCCCCC KEEP READING TF 🤣💯

*a few hours later*

"Family of Cortez Hamilton and Y/n Naugton" I watched the doctor say to my family.

"I'm her girlfriend and his mother and this is her mother and twin sister" Normani said rushing over to the doctor with ma and Naturi.

Girlfriend that's interesting...what the fuck why I can't talk

Cause you're suppose to be dead

Who the fuck are you

Your conscience

Yeeeaaahhh...okay

"Cortez is currently in a coma and there's no telling when he'll wake up but he should be fine. We removed the bullet with no issues and put a cast on his broken arm" the doctor told them making them sigh.

"And what about Y/n" Ma asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Y/n passed due to Hypovolemic shock, we did all we could to save her" the doctor said making Normani lose her cool and snap on him. Twin and ma couldn't do anything but burst into tears.

No...I can't be dead I can't go out like this...I'm not even married yet. I got mouthes to feed...Normani needs me...my kids need me...my family they need me.....no...no.....no

Suck it up and face reality...

Fuck yo reality it's not my time bitch