11

3 weeks later

"So because you mad I can't see my kids" I asked standing outside Lauren's new house.

"Hell yeah" she said rolling her eyes.

"Lauren I have these kids more than you do and you know that shit for a fact. Don't make me take this shit to court cause on 4 nem you won't have no kids" I growled.

"Come get us" the kids yelled banging on the window off to the left of Lauren.

"I'm coming babies I promise" I said blowing kisses at the window.

"You lame as fuck" Tez said glaring at Lauren.

"Nah trill shit" Natasja said shaking her head and walking back to the car with Tez.

"I suggest you let me see my damn kids or shit gone get ugly" I said picking my phone up.

"Who the fuck you calling" she barked.

"A higher power" I said smirking.

———————

30 minutes later

I hopped out the car as soon as I seen the black Range Rover pull up in my baby mama drive way. Normani tried to hop out too but I know she like to take shit to the street.

"Give my child her kids lil girl" my mama said banging on Lauren's door.

"Grandma Bey" the kids yelled still at the window all excited and shit making me chuckle.

"You called yo mama" Lauren said coming out the house glaring at me.

"And the lawyers and the press" my ole girl added.

"Surprise you're on live tv say hi" I said chuckling.

"You still not getting your kids" she said rolling her eyes.

"Listen Im tired of your childish ass games, okay cool I got Normani pregnant while we weren't together. You cheated on me and had another nigga thinking my twins were his" I barked.

"Sticky" mama said making a face.

"I suggest you hand over the kids unless you want to lose custody" my lawyer said.

"See you in court" Lauren said slamming the door. Just then the kids had tears streaming down their cheeks as she pulled them out the window.

"Imma get y'all I promise" I yelled kicking Lauren's door with tears threatening to spill.

"We got this baby, go home I'll meet you there" mama said kissing my forehead. I got in the car slamming the door and resting my head against the steering wheel.

"I just don't understand why she won't let me see my kids, she didn't damn want them in the first place. She faked it for the press and barely even took care of them at home" I growled squeezing the wheel.

"It's gone be alright boo" Normani said rubbing my back.

"Yeah boo it's gone be alright" Tez said mocking Normani making me chuckle.

"She gone get hers" Natasja said and I could hear the little evil smirk in her voice.

"Watch her she plotting something" Tez said giving her a questioning look.

"We know" both me and Normani said making Natasja laugh evilly.

——————-

"All I'm saying is I think we should blow the house up while her and her lil boyfriend in it" Zendaya suggested.

"Nah we most def should kidnap her and feed her bottom half to a tank of hungry sharks then scoop out her eyeballs when it's all over" Natasja said.

"Spending to much time wit auntie Z" Kehlani said cringing.

"Entirely too much time" Normani said shaking her head.

"Keep ya crazy killer shit away from my kids" I told Zendaya chuckling.

"Please" Tez said with pleading eyes making me laugh.

"I don't wanna see my baby on first 48" Jaliyah said making me nod in agreement.

————
*2 weeks later*

"Where the hell is Tez" I asked.

"He went with Natasja earlier today but neither one of them answering their phones" Jaliyah answered.

"They probably at the park like always" Normani said.

"Nah I got a feeling and it ain't a good one" I mumbled.

"Who the hell sit at a park for 8 hours they left at 1 it's 9" Zendaya pointed out.

"Search party" me and Kehlani yelled after looking at each other for 2 seconds. Everybody took separate cars and split up to look for the missing kids. Something led me to Lauren's house and I'm glad it did. When I pulled into the driveway me, Chris, Lani, and Trey saw Lauren's lil boyfriend pulling 2 black garbage bags off the back of his truck and place them in the house.

"If my niece and nephew dead I'm blowing this whole block up" Kehlani said with a blank stare.

"You and me fucking both" I said reaching in the back seat and grabbing the uzi I leave back there for emergencies.

"I'm sliding too" Chris said pulling his glock out the waist band of his pants.

"If we not back in 10 minutes y'all kno what to do" I said hopping out the car.