The Next Morning

3rd POV
The next morning.
Doctors had one of the remaining astronauts on the stretcher. Her eyes shot open, turning reddish before going back to their normal blue. The astronaut sat up and grabbed one of the doctors, and slit their throat, then throwing them to the ground.
Driver: what the hell!?
The hand of the astronaut grabbed the driver and quickly snapped his neck.
Astronaut: need better host.
She grabbed the wheel and started driving along the road, hoping to find a more suitable host.
Y/N POV
I woke up to see a pair of red high heels and white pantyhose, then a lab coat.
Me: ow my head....what happened?
Gwen: you wrecked the lab, and the thing got out of the canister!
Me: can you speak a little lower please....I feel like I just drank an entire bottle of tequila....
Gwen: do you remember anything from last night?
Me: no....nothing at all....besides having a good sandwich and some chips, I was also getting the testing ready....then nothing, I must've blacked out somehow.
Gwen: Y/N....go home and get some rest, I'll try and get this cleaned up.
Me: you sure you don't need any help?
Gwen: yes Y/N I'm fine.
Me: I assume you want me to call Pete, tell him why you'll be late.....again.
Gwen: yes Y/N.
Me: alright.
3rd POV
Y/N walked back to his house, holding his head, he still wasn't right at all. He breathed through his nose, he then smelled a delicious smell. A smell of a New York hot dog with all the good stuff.  He walked over to the hot dog stand, he was drooling hard.
Hot Dog Guy: hey Y/N, you want the usual?
Y/N: y-yes please.
He gave Y/N a hot dog with some fries, Y/N then gave him some money. He began to eat the hot dog, basically swallowing it before it touched his tastebuds.
Hot dog guy: must've been a tough night at the lab.
Y/N: you have no idea, that's for the hot dog.
Hot Dog Guy: any time.
Y/N finished his hot dog and began to down the fries like they were nothing. He began to walk to his apartment as his stomach continued to growl.
Y/N: I just ate a hot dog....what is wrong with me?
Y/N made it to his apartment and fought with the door and finally opened it, into his one room apartment.

what is wrong with me?Y/N made it to his apartment and fought with the door and finally opened it, into his one room apartment

Y/N: gotta love the family hand me downs.
He pulled out his phone and called Pete, Gwen's boyfriend.
Pete: hey Y/N, what's up?
Y/N: I messed up bad....Gwen is gonna be late again, I lost something important and caused a problem in the lab.
Pete: what happened?
Y/N: lost this black sludge, messed up the lab, you know, the usual...with the exception of the black sludge.
Pete: just try to take it easy, I understand.
Y/N: I'll call you back, I don't know why but I'm craving tater tots.
Pete: just take it easy.
Y/N: will do.
Y/N hung up and quickly went to his freezer and began to eat the bag of tater tots as if they were chips.
Y/N: why is this so good? Shouldn't I throw these in the oven or something?
Y/N grabbed a fist full of tater tots and swallowed them without chewing.
Y/N: so....good....
Outside, a few blocks away, Black Cat was looking at a red diamond she stole from a store.
Felicia: how nice....I so deserved this.
She crossed her legs, she then went on her back, watching the sun glow through it.
Felicia: how pretty....now what? I stole this from one of Kingpin's stores, now I'm bored...I mean, I could steal from poor people....but what's the fun in that?
Back at the apartment
Y/N was holding a hersey's bar and was eating it with some real cheap store brand chocolate sauce, drinking the sauce as if it were a drink.
Y/N: why do I want butter?
He looked at the door and saw a note slip under. Y/N got up and quickly opened the door.
Mr. Aziz: rent?
Y/N then closed the door. He turned around and started going through couch cushions, he managed to find about thirty bucks worth of coins.
Y/N: here.
Mr. Aziz: you're six months late Y/N, you have about half a month right here.
Y/N: I'm working on something new at the lab, that's all I have right now, I'll try and get something set up.
Mr. Aziz: please do Y/N, I like you a lot, but you're unreliable.
Y/N: I'm sorry.
Mr. Aziz: have a good day Y/N.
Y/N closed the door and sat back down.
Y/N: I need to use the bathroom.
He got back up and went into the mini bathroom he had, the shower was out in the hallway, all Y/N had was a sink and a toilet, and enough room to get in and out.
Right when he slid the door open he got a familiar call, he recognizes the ringtone.

(Stop the song at any moment you want)
Y/N: Dang it Yuko! Always at the worst times.
The toilet was heard being flushed as he washed his hands and got out of the bathroom and answered the phone.
Y/N: hello?
The sound of a young Japanese girl was heard, she was Y/N's adopted little sister, she's a senior in high school, though she's still Y/N's baby sister in his eyes.
Yuko: hey Y/N! I wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight for dinner, I finally taught dad how to cook.
Y/N: yes cooking? Didn't he burn down the apartment last time?
Yuko: he's gotten better, so are you coming?
Y/N: I'll have to see if I'm free, I'll call you if I am.
Yuko: alright Y/N.
She hung up, leaving Y/N with a smile on his face.
Y/N: you can't hate her.
?????: what is your father making?
Y/N screamed before taking a massive step back tripping over the table in front of his couch, falling on it.