mabel pines

i love how quirky she is-

☆ before she learnt how to knit her own sweaters, she had a set of hoodies, (the seven colours of the rainbow, one for everday of the week) that she had specific patches either ironed or sewn on to them to make them unique. along with this, she had special pins to match with the colors of the hoodie and the theme of the hoodie.

☆ she makes a new set when she enters college/adulthood.

☆ she's pansexual.

☆ she wasn't surprised when her brother came out, she had noticed changes in him beforehand and was relieved that he had finally felt comfortable with a label.

☆ she goes to pride parades every june with dipper and always has pride pins, stickers and small flags to give out.

☆ she rocks the pastel aesthetic.

☆ she loves the 80s and 90s aesthetics a lot though

☆ owns like 21 scrunchies-

☆ her favourite marvel. character is the hulk.

☆ calls bill 'nacho man'.

☆ puts glitter on her face for the aesthetic.

☆ her parents aren't the most supportive people and she told them that if they didn't like it then she would just go to gravity falls.

☆ her favourite disney princess is ariel.

☆ her favourite type of sugar food is fairy floss. (candy floss/cotton candy)