Chapter 19

He paused for about 5 seconds before he said the gender and everyone was starring at the doctor, smiling from ear to ear. Even Luke was and I thought that he didn't care about the baby. I was thinking, its going to be a boy, I just know it.

"Your having a..." The doctor said, again.

"Having a what?!" I said getting impatient.

"A boy!" The doctor said while clapping and smiling at me and Michael. 

i started laughing and crying a little because I was so happy about have a son. And I looked up at Michael who was already smiling. I got up and gave Michael a hug and squeezed him tight for a couple of seconds. And he did the same but not as tight as I was. Then I walked over to my parents and gave them both a big hug too and they told me congratulations. Michael walked over to his parents and gave them hugs and they also said congratulations. I looked around the room and didn't see Luke. I walked over to Michael's parents and asked where he went and gave them a hug.

"Where did Luke go?" I asked. 

"He walked out of the room when the doctor said that it was a boy." They said.

"Oh ok, did he seem mad?" I asked.

"I didn't really see the look on his face." Michael's mom said.

"Okay." I said.

I went out of the room and went into the lobby to see if Luke was there. He wasn't in the lobby so i went outside and found him sitting on the bench with his head in his hands bending down. I'm over here thinking like oh no because he's either acting it so I could feel sorry for him or he's being serious. I went over to him and sat down and we talked for a few minutes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing beside him.

He raised his voice a little at me. "Why didn't you have sex with me but with Michael?!"

I was about to slap him but I waited for the right time.

"I don't know..." I mumbled, my voice trailed off.

"Alex, I still like you and i don't care if your going out with my brother. I just want you to know that I still like you." he said, his voice calm again. 

"I have ZERO feelings for you ass-hole." I snapped, clutching my fists together.

"Damn Alex!! You don't have to cuss me out!!" He yelled.

"Why can't you just be happy for me and Michael!!" I yelled, walking away.

Then he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around towards him. He looked straight into my eyes like he was sucking the living soul out of me and I stared back at him with fright in my eyes. My mind went blank for a few seconds. Then he fucking kissed me, ON THE LIPS!!!! I backed up and slapped him hard in the face. He went to the ground.

I yelled, " DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!

He didn't say anything cause he was in too much pain on the ground while holding his cheek. People were staring at us and by the look on some of their faces, they know how I feel. I went back inside and Michael, my parents, and his parents were in the lobby sitting down in the chairs. Michael was the first one to notice me when I walked into the doors. He got up and started walking towards me. 

"Whats wrong? You don't look to well." He said. 

"Um..." I said, trying to stall.

"Please tell me." He said.

"Okay, follow me." I said.

We walked in an area with no one around and I told him. 

"I um..." I said.

"You um what? He asked.

"I might have slapped Luke outside." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Oh my gosh, Alex, why did you do it this time?" He said, looking disappointed in me.

"He freaking kissed me, on the lips!!" I said, getting frusterated by it.

"He what?!?" He said.

"He kissed me!! He told me he still had feelings and so I walked away and he grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed me on the lips." I said.

Michael threw his hands over his head and started walking around the area we were standing in. And I could tell that he was mad and frusterated with Luke and I couldn't blame him either because I was too. I was standing there thinking about what we should do but I couldn't because I have other stuff on my mind. Actually I just had one thing which was that kiss. I couldn't forget it either. That night I even dreamed about it. 

The next morning I woke up to the smell of sausage and eggs. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen and saw Michael cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." I smiled, going to get me a cup of coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Okay, I guess." I said.

"Okay, well breakfast is almost done." He said. 

"Okay." I said while taking a sip of coffee.

After breakfast we got ready to go to Babies R Us to go baby shopping.