Chapter 31

I think this will be the last chapter for this story cause honestly, I don't really know what else to write for it. :( But there will be an epilogue after this chapter though. :)

Enjoy! ILY!! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When we got off the airplane, my parents and Samuel were standing there.

"Mama, daddy!!" Samuel exclaimed.

"Hey buddy!!" Michael said, smiling from ear to ear.

Samuel gave him a big hug and then ran over to me.

"Mommy!!" He squealed.

"Hey there!!!" I said, giving him a big hug and lifted him up.

"Did you miss mommy and daddy?" I asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah!!" He squealed.

"We missed you too!" Michael smiled.

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When we arrived back at our house, Michael started unpacking in our bedroom and I turned on Mickey Mouse for Samuel and walked upstairs to our bedroom and laid on the bed, closing my eyes.

"Are you not going to help me unpack?" He asked, laughing.

"Yeah, just give me ten minutes." I said.

"Okay, I'll give myself ten minutes too." He said, laying down beside me and put his arm around my lower waist.

 We woke up about an hour and a half later, I guess it was all the jet lag that we had. 

I quickly jumped out of bed and quickly went down the stairs and saw that Sam was sound asleep on the couch and I smiled. I walked back to our room and Michael was standing up with his back turned towards me. I quietly walked over towards him and swung my arms around his waist. He jumped.

"Don't you ever do that again!" He said.

"Did I scare you?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Psh no." He said, turning me around.

"Hmm... I think your lying." I smirked, looking into his eyes.

"You didn't scare me." He laughed.

"Then why did you jump?" I asked, smirking.

"I did?" He asked.

"Yep!" I smiled.

"Okay fine, you got me." He said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I smiled at him.

"I'm going to get you back for it though." He smirked.

"And what's that?" I asked, tilting me head.

"I'm not telling you." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Cause your not going to know I'm going to do it." He said, tightening his grip on my waist.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 "I know that you want to have sex again." He said out of nowhere, looking out the window.

"Huh?" I asked, being clueless.

"Yeah, you heard me." He chuckled.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

I did want to have sex with him but I want to know how he found that out because I didn't tell him.