Chapter 17

Those next few weeks were rough since Luke came back and not use to me and Michael and the baby. And Michael doesn't really talk to Luke but Luke tries too. Me and Luke talk some but Michael doesn't like it when we do though, so we do it when he's not around.

My belly is starting to poke out a little and I'm starting to buy maternity clothes too. And I'm surprised Michael still loves me even though I'm starting to get fat.

I have an appointment this afternoon at 4:00, so I called Michael to let him know.

At 3:40 Michael came ad picked me up and we drove to the clinic.

"When will we find out if it's a girl or boy?" He asked.

"It's either the next visit or two visits after this one, but I'm not for sure though." I said.

"Okay, I'll asked the nurse when we will." He said.

"Okay" I said.

When we got to the clinic, Michael opened my door and helped me get out. When we walked inside I checked in. Then about 10 minutes later they called me back.

"How are you and the baby doing?" The nurse asked, smiling.

"Good!" I said while smiling. "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine!" She said.

"That's good." I said.

"How are you Michael?" The nurse asked, turning her head to him.

"I'm doing fine." He smiled.

"That's good." She said.

We turned right then left in the hallway.

"Right in this room guys." The nurse said.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

Me and Michael walked into the room. I sat on the table and Michael sat in a chair. The nurse puts the jelly on my stomach and does an ultrasound and me and Michael look at the screen and see our precious little baby that's growing inside of me.

The nurse told us that we will get to find out the gender of the baby at the next visit which is in 4 weeks.

When we left the doctors office we sat in the car guessing if it will be a boy or a girl before we left. I think it's a boy and Michael thinks it's a girl. But I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

When we get to the house, Michael gets down on his knees and puts his hands on my stomach and puts his face near my stomach and whispers "I love you" to the baby and I start to smile. He kisses my stomach.

"I can't wait till I get to hold the baby." He smiled.

"Me too, Michael." I smiled.

We smile at each other for a few more seconds, then we hug.