Chapter 27

It's been 8 months since school has started. And 2 weeks till the wedding. 

Me and Walker grew closer together even though we didn't go anywhere together, we only talked at school and texting. We acted like best friends. I like to mess with his hair and he likes to poke me. He walks me to all of my classes and sits with me at lunch. Some people think that we're dating but were not. He has a girlfriend now whose a junior. Their a really cute couple too, they've been dating for 4 months now. Her name is Rachel.

Saturday

"Michael do you have your tux?" I asked.

"It should come in on Monday." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you have the decorations?" He asked.

"I still have a few more that should come in on Tuesday." I said.

"Good." He said.

I smiled and took a sip of my coffee.

Samuel comes running in the room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" He squeals.

"Yes Samuel?" I asked.

"Come!" He said excitedly.

I followed him to the playroom.

"Look!" He squealed.

"Thats awesome!!" I said while smiling.

He built a house with legos that he got for Christmas. Michael walked in the room and told him that he did a great job and Samuel just stood there laughing which is really cute.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked while we were walking back into the kitchen.

"For what?" I asked.

"The wedding, silly." He said, chuckiling.

"Oh! Ummm... I think so." I said.

"Im a tad nervous." He said, looking at the floor.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I'm scared that I'm going to loose you in some point of our marriage." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Michael..." I trailed off.

He nodded his head which meant continue.

"I don't want to leave you during our marriage. If so, I would have left you already." I smiled slightly.

He smiled. 

He kissed my forehead and walked off into our room and he shut our door. After a minute or two i quitely walked to the door. The door wasn't closed all the way, it was cracked. Cracked enough for me to see what he was doing. I looked to see what he was doing. He was looking at my ring that he's going to put on my finger on March 24th. I smiled a little then walked back into the kitchen and sat down where I was sitting down a few minutes ago. He came out of the room a couple of minutes later after I left the door.

----------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Day

I'm actually nervous... but why? I am perfectly comfortable around Michael. Is it because Luke is going to be there? Oh well... no one can ruin this day for me or for Michael. This is the main event of my whole entire life. 

8:30 AM

I'm driving to my sister's house because Michael's not suppose to see me till my dad walks me down the asile. I got out of the car and took my dress, makeup, shoes, and my curler.