Chapter 8.

~~~Jen's POV~~~

"What do you mean he's for me?" I ask her and start to cry.

"Jen, why are you crying? I was thinking that you and him could da-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I ran off to who knows where. I havent had a boyfriend since Jacob and that was 6 years ago.

All I know is that I need to get out of here before everyone sees me crying.

There have only been two people that have seen me cry before. They are my mom and of course, Harry.

I hear footsteps behind me and shouts of my name, but I continue running. I turn left and then again to lose them and I finally do.

I need to stop crying but I can't. I can't manage to like another boy or date him because I'm afraid they will do the same thing that he did.

I'm ugly and I don't see why Harry wants me. I bet he's doing this because he wants to do the same as Jacob.

Boys are stupid. People are stupid. Life is stupid.

I don't see why I'm dealing why Harry when I could just end it all. That's what I'm going to do. End it All.

My thoughts are cut off short when I realize that I'm crouched on the floor in the middle of the mall, crying and when a guy with lilac hair that is everywhere walks up to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I can't tell whether he has an Australian or a British accent. Either way, he has one and it is beautiful. "Hello? Are you okay?" I stare at him. "My name is Michael." He extends his hand out for me to shake and I just look at it. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be on the floor in the middle of the mall crying."

I utter quietly, " I'm not beautiful."

"Yes, you are . Don't you dare say that." he says.

"It's the truth. I'm not" I retort back.

"Watch this. EVERYBODY DO YOU THINK THIS GIRL IS UGLY?!?!" he yells out to everyone in the mall.

"Michael!" I scream at him.

"NO!" "She's beautiful!" "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to look just like her." I hear various voices shout.

"I'd totally go gay for her!" I hear a familiar voice say. Perrie.

The blondie pops out of the crowd and pulls me up and hugs me.

"Don't you ever do that again!" She says, while crying.

"Well, I'm just going to go." Michael says. "Here is my number. Call me whenever you're depressed. I'll be happy to comfort you.Goodbye, beautiful."

I smile at the crumpled piece of paper in my hand and walk away with Perrie.

~~~~~

Soooo, I'm updating this before work and I'm worried about my boss yelling at me because my shift started five minutes ago.

Byeeeee. (I think this chapter sucks)

- Joliz <3