Chapter 3.

~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~

Me, being the creepy me, was stalking the beautiful girl from the coffee shop. I know, creepy, but I had to figure out where she lived so I could get her and take her.

While she was walking, these two perverted f---- decided to follow her. I was beyond upset and about to get out of this d--- car and f--- someone up.

Yes, I have quite the f----- up vocabulary. And what's weird was that I'm a book fanatic and I love reading Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights.

Anyways, out of nowhere she started running and the men chased her.

I saw that she was getting tired so I pulled over next to her.

"Get in." I said.

She stood there looking at me like a deer in headlights.

"Get. In." I repeated. I was beyond p----- and she was just adding to it. Does she really want to get raped?

She finally decided to get in the car and as soon as she did the pervert banged on my door.

I swear if he dented my car, I will f--- him up so bad, he wont be able to chase anymore girls.

She started crying so loudly and I thought to myself, "Beautiful girls shouldn't cry." Of course, I couldn't tell her that, so all I did was pull her into a hug and let her cry.

A few minutes later, I pulled away from the embrace and started driving.

She asked me, "How did you know I was in trouble?"

I told her that I happened to drive here at that moment, even though I was in fact following her.

Even though I knew where she lived, she doesn't know that though, I wasn't taking her home.

At that moment, she asked me, "Where are you taking me?"

I replied with, "My place." and left it there.

I could tell she was in deep thought and I knew exactly what she was thinking.

Am I going to be raped?

Am I going to be locked up?

I could, also, tell she was extremely scared.

I told her, "You should be scared." And stood quiet the rest of the ride to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I know I said I would make the chapters longer. Well, I'm tired right now soooo I'll start doing that next update.

Love you guys and thanks for reading.

Remember to comment and vote!

~ Joliz <3