Chapter 6.

(A/N) Ok so before I start

writing, I just wanted to

say thank you so much to

everybody who is reading my

book. When I started this

book, I didn't expect to get as

many reads as I did. Just

thank you thank you thank

you. I love you guys. Sorry

about blabbing on. Ok, now I

may proceed with the book.

~~~

-----Harry's POV-----

"Make her a part of the gang and my mate."

I want her she's so beautiful and is like an angel. She could be my savior.

(A/N): The words in italics are what the character is thinking in their mind, not aloud.

She can be my cure. The one to help me through it. My light. My good in this evil.

She will be the one to set me free from this devil inside me. I dont just want her.

I need her.

"Mate, she looks like a pansy. You think

she can take it. She could get shot like

Perrie or stabbed like Eleanor. Do you

think she will be able to stand that?"

Zayn said, being the smartarse he is,

ruined my whole plan.

I honestly never put that into consideration.

"Shut up, Zayn. How bout we have Platypus and Roosevelt train her? I'll be nice and let them take her out on a girl's four hours out. Do you think that is a good idea, mate? Because you seem like you know everything." I

sarcastically remarked.

"Dont get smart with me mate. And call the girls by their names. They have them for a reason." Zayn replied.

"Bugger off. Per! El! Get your arses over here!" I scream.

"What do you want? Doctor Who is on!" Perrie yells at me. She is into that lame arse show. Both girls emerge from the lounge.

"Blondie. Next top model." They roll roll their eyes, at the same time, at my names for them.

I swear they are robots. They do everything at the same time. And don' get me started on how they willingly get their eyebrows plucked.

How do they do that? They did it to me once and I cried for five minutes.

"I need you to do me a favor. Can you take the other Blondie out for a girl's day out and train her to be a part of the gang?" I ask, making air quotations with my fingers when i mention girl's night out.

"Why should we do this for you?" Eleanor asks.

Of course she would say that.

"Because if you don't, she will possibly be shot or stabbed and will die because she didnt learn how to do self defense or handle the situation because you guys are too selfish to help her."

They both widen their eyes at my response and quickly nod their heads.

"While you're at it. Get her something nice to wear for me." I wink at them and they both snort at me.