Chapter 25, the end

"Will you marry me? Please?". I woke up by Ross' voice. OMG, did He just Ask me what i thought He asked me. Then i suddenly realised that his eyes were closed. He Was sleep-Talking. Oh, I wish He had really asked, but i guess We weren't ready yet. "No, please don't go!" He mumbled, and started shaking. "But i love you, don't go! No!" He continued, and were shaking even more. "Ross, shh, It's ok. It's just a dream" i said, while stroking his hair. He suddenly opened his eyes, and stopped shaking. He looked at me with big eyes, and pulled me into a tight hug. "You're still here" He mumbled into My hair, and i smiled. "Of course i am. Why shouldn't I?". "I love you so much, more than you even know" He said, and squeezed me even tighter. "Not more than i love you, Ross. But you have to let go of me a bit, or else you'll squeeze me to death" i said, and He let go a bit. "Please never leave me. I'll die without you" He said, and i smiled. "I'll never leave you. Never ever" i said, and kissed him.

When We pulled apart, i giggled a bit. "What?" He asked, but with a big smile On his face. "Cheesy much?" i said, and We both started laughing really hard.

Later that week, When We all were home, the doorbell rung. It Was Ryland. "Hi little buddy, guess who's gonna Come with uncle RyRy home?" He said, and lifted Austin up. "Me!" Austin laughed, and Ryland nodded. "But...huh?" i said, but Ross interrupted. "Yup, Austin's going with Ryland". "Ok, Bye then Austin! Have a great time!" i said, and gave him a big hug.

"So, What's the deal with Austin going home to Ryland?" i asked, When they left. "I just felt that We needed some time alone, just us two" Ross said, and smiled at me. "Oh, ok!" i said, and sat down in the couch. "So...what Do you wanna Do?" i asked, and He looked down. "Uhm, Maybe We could.....you know...go for a walk?" He said, suddenly sounding a little nervous. "Yeah, that would be Nice, but is something wrong?" i asked, raising from the couch. "No, nothing's wrong. Let's go!" He said, and took My hand.

We walked to a park, just talking. We were still bestfriends, and We just talked and laughed about everything, it Was really Nice having some time with just him.

Wh We had been going for a while, i asked "Where are We going, exactly?". "Just wait and see" Ross smiled, and We continued walking. After about five minutes, We came to the center of like a circle of flowers. It Was amazing. "Wow Ross, you did this? It's beautiful!" i said, and admired it. He nodded and smiled. "Just for you, but You're more beautiful" He said, and kissed me. "You're too Cheesy, but i love it" i said, and smiled.

"Well, it Was a reason i brought you here. I.....wanted to Ask you something quite important. And before you say anything, i would just like to say that You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know Where i would have been if it wasn't for you. I love you so much that it sometimes hurts, and When i look at you, My heart just melts. I know we've had our arguments, most of them over small stupid things, and i can tell you that i Get terrified each time, because I'm afraid that one day I'll lose you to one of those arguments. I want to say sorry for all those times I have upset you, made you cry. I hate myself for even thinking about disagreeing with you. Cause i couldn't love you more than i Do now, and that Why I'm asking this; Camilla Hansen, will you marry me?" Ross asked, while getting down On one knee, while holding My hand. My mouth Was wide open, and i just stared at him, while his words sunk in. When they did, the tears started flowing, and i screamed "Yes! Yes, of course i will marry you!", and He stood up and kissed me.

When We were walking home again, Ross said "Sorry i didn't proposed with a ring, i kinda forgot it at home". I started laughing. "It doesn't matter. I'm the happiest woman On earth!" i said, and kissed him.

--------5 YEARS LATER---------

"Ross!! Ross!!! ROSS!!!!!!!!" I yelled, until i found him in the living room, watching tv. "What is wrong?" He asked, looking really worried. "We're.....we're having another one" i said, and placed My hand On My stomach. His mouth Was wide open, before He started smiling like a maniac. "Are you sure?" He asked, and i nodded. He kissed me.

------5 YEARS LATER--------

"Now we're all here, Julia. Me, Ross, my son Austin and My daughter Abby. I'm really Sorry that It's been so long since last time i visited you. But i finished it. Every single thing On the bucketlist. I kept My promise" i said, while laying the finished bucketlist down On her grave. Some tears streamed from My eyes. "I still miss you alot, you know. But I'm more happy than ever now, having a perfect family, a perfect career, and almost a perfect life. But it would have been even more perfect if you Was still here" i had to stop there, cause i sobbed loudly. I stood up from Where i sat On the ground, and immediately recieved a hug from Austin. He Was now 15, and taller than me. "It's ok mom" He said, and patted My back. He Was like a younger version of his father, except for his nose. Abby, My daughter On 5 years, tugged On My shirt. "Mommy, can i say something to her?" she asked, pointing at the grave. I nodded, and smiled. Abby walked forward, until she touched the words On the grave with her little fingers. "I know i didn't know you, but i know you mean a lot to Mommy. So then i guess you were really nice, and pretty, cause That's what Mommy told me. I hope you have a Nice time Where you are now, and Thanks for being such a good friend to Mommy. I love you" she said, and that made me cry even more. But from happiness. Ross took an arm around my waist, i lifted Abby up, And Austin took his arm around my shoulders. My life Was complete. All the happiness, sorrows, ups and downs had made me into who I am today.

It had made me Unbreakable.