ENTER| Lyulf

You know that moment when you know you’re in trouble just based on the tone of your parents voice?. Try having that moment when your mother is a trained killer and torture expert. And don’t give me that shit about how I’m not supposed to be afraid of my mother if I kill people for a living.

We all know no matter how much a badass you are, you jump when your fuckin mother says jump.

“Arianna” she crosses her arms and gives me the look.

Yah we all know the look, the one that makes you want to burst into tears, drop to your knees and beg for forgiveness. She gave me that look.

“h-hey mom have I told you how good you look today, loving the hair” I stuttered out while trying to slowly inch behind hallway boy. She just looked at me and yah I know I was just trying to kill him, but if you had my mother you would be trying to hide too. He gave me a strange look and stepped away leaving me in the open to face my mother’s wrath.

“Fucking asshole” I grumbled under my breath.

“What was that” I jumped “nothing mom I said…….plucking glass…pole?.

“Arianna do you think I’m an idiot”. I let out a small squeak and started to shake “ ahh n-no mother, I think you are a very intelligent woman.

“Good now help your brother up and into the car” i walked over to Chris and started to help him off the floor. “And you Youngman if you would please come with me “she said turning to hallway boy. He followed her out the door like a loss puppy.

“Damn suck up” I grumbled while hauling my unconscious brother outside and into the waiting limo. The drive to one of our family’s many mansions was long and both irritating and awkward.

While I was busy tending to my brothers wound hallway boy was smiling and laughing away with my mother like to world is such a wonderful fucking place. God I want to stab him.                                                I wander if I can make his death look like a “accident.” A sadistic smile crept on to my face.

“No” my mother said giving me the look once again. “Fine” I let out a huff. Hallway boy look back a forth between us like the dumbass he is.

“fuckin idiot” I grumbled under my breath, but it didn’t seem low enough cause fuckhead heard me.

“What” he yelled getting pissed off.

“What” I said back mockingly, he only got angrier. Oh how I enjoy fucking with people’s heads.

“Yah and his head isn’t the only part of him you want to play with”

“Who the fraznack are you!!”  To everyone around me right now my face probably look like this 0.o. (and yes I did just bust out a smile face like a boss ^.^)

“I’m the voice in your head, stupid”

“Oh so am going crazy now and if you really are the voice in my head you just call yourself stupid fucktart”

“Shut you face and you were crazy before I got here bitch”

“Again you just call yourself a bitch fucktart, and where have you been for the past 16 years”

“Again shut up and for the past 16 years I’ve been developing from you fucked up childhood so now you have reached a whole other level of crazy”

“Well I can’t argue with the fucked up childhood part, but if I’m more crazy now does it mean I can kill more people now (enter excited face here).

“Yup you are most definitely more crazy -.-“

“yah yah whatever…………..what should I name you?”

“Whatever you want, just make sure the name dips awesomeness”

“ok your Lyulf it means fire wolf”

“That’s a boy’s name assface -.-“

“so,its fuckin boss”

“Alright then bitch your name is Lyulf, Ly for short,

And yes lyulf is a real name >.<. it’s strange but sexii.