Chapter 2

Marinette and Adrien both woke up that morning and got ready then headed to school (At different times of course). As Marinette entered the school she looked around for Adrien. She didn’t see him so she walked around a little and talked with Alya. After a few minutes Adrien entered school grounds and talked to Nino before noticing Marinette walking up to him.

“H-hey Adrien..” She said nervously.

“Hey Mari. What’s up?”

“Oh uh..I-I um...w-well I….I wanted to ask you something..” She looked away from him as a blush spread on her cheeks.

Adrien tilted his head a little with a small smile as Marinette began to stammer once more.

“W-well..so...I…” She bites her lip and looks at him “I..I like you Adrien..A lot..”

Adrien faintly frowned looking at her “Mari..I'm so sorry. But I like so-” He was cut off as Marinette stammered out a few words.

“N-no no! It's alright really!” her voice cracks as a tear slowly slid down her cheek. She looks away from him “I-I better get to class…” A small whimper escaped her lips as she turned around and headed the opposite direction.

Adrien watched her leave before frowning with a sigh. He grabs his stuff then heads to class.

~Time skip to after school because i’m lazy as crap~

As Marinette walked a home, a few tears escaped down her cheeks as thoughts rambled in her head.

She walked into her room and threw her bag on the floor before crawling into her bed burying her face in her pillow as tears continued to roll down her face. “I’m just a screw up..I should have known he wouldn’t feel the same way.”

“Come on Marinette there’s others out there for you. You just have to wait for the right person.” The tiny kwamii lectured as she flew out near Marinette's head

“Who am I kidding Tikki...I should’ve just given up before all this happened..Before a heartbreak.” She whimpered out before sobbing back in her pillow again.

Tikki rubbed Marinette's upper arm trying her best to comfort her .A few seconds later she quickly flew behind Mari’s computer. Marinette looked at her hiding place a little confused then faintly gasped as she heard a tap on her window. She quickly wiped her tears and got up then opened her window.

__________________________________

A/N
Ok, so I just kinda gave up on trying to figure out what should happen next. The next chapter will be longer than this one though. Some may be pretty long other wont depending on the time and ideas I have.