Chapter 6: A flash back

It was that incident, Seraj was still unconscious. In the darkness of the cave. He started to have flash backs about his life, his Childhood and the memories He share with Mahmoud.

   From childhood, Seraj was a stubborn type of kid. He was not very social, and do not have many friends except for this fella named Mahmoud. Seraj always feel very sad for him because Mahmoud was an orphan at the age of 9.

    Seraj recalled his first meeting with Mahmoud at their primary school. Those were the days when Mahmoud's parents died not long ago. They both were 10.

     "Would you like some Chips?" Asked Seraj Gracefully.

"Thank you" Mahmoud accepted.

"I heard about your parents, What's it like being without parents?" Seraj asked with a childish behavior.

"Its... um... different, I can't explain." Mahmoud's tone was not happy. Seraj nodded.

And then they walked from school to home talking about different cartoon stuff and toys.

    Their friendship always feel new. They both were like brothers. Always together.

   How Mahmoud begs with his uncle to have a night over at Seraj's place. And how they spend their weekends.

Whenever Mahmoud felt Cold, There was always a hand holding him and telling him that life hasn't ended yet. There is so much to come and So much to achieve that we can do together.

Then the day come when Seraj has to go for military service. The two years of farewell to not only his best friend but also his brother.

    Mahmoud's Uncle then decided to Send him to Oxford university to Study bachelors in Robotics and Bioinformatics. Partially Physics and Biology as interest of Mahmoud himself.

     The life at Oxford university was promising and enjoyable he met new friends and found geniuses.

     Where Seraj's Army Service was full of adventures and Hard work. Which he did with full responsibility.

Then there was the day they both meet again. After Almost four years of departure.

"You're going bald" Said Seraj in a funny tone.  *Chuckles*

"Scientist man, Scientist!" Said Mahmoud.

Seraj Slowly Regaining Consciousness.