Chapter 17: Seraj's Son

'How I forget about him..? " said Seraj" we both together went into the cave,  and I ended up here" he faced towards Jeff " I need an answer.!"

Jeff was confused, he doesn't know anything about this,  but the name was familiar for him.

"But we only did it for you,  I mean we only grab you from back of your time. He must probably left behind " Jeff explained

"so where he is?"  Seraj asked

"he lived his local timeline,  he grew old. Only you had this capability to do this miracle" Jeff said "You're the first person in human history to travel through time like this and through this machine" 

"I can't believe this all,  I need a break. Maybe it's just a dream,  if it is I wanna wake up. This oblivion I can't bare,  I want reality,  I want to hear the truth!! " Seraj said in anger. And left the room.

Seraj left the room and went towards the balcony and sat there,  staring at the sky,  it was so empty,  no stars,  the beautiful night that Mahmoud and He suppose to watch all the night was gone. There was nothing but dust and pollution. He was in this deep feeling he heard a voice,

"Dad! Listen. "

Wait, what? Did somebody called me dad or I'm making this up?

He turned and saw Hasham was standing behind him,  he said that again

" Dad,  it's me? Your son? Don't you recognize me..? "

" what?  What are you saying..? I never had a son. I only had  a wife,  who died giving birth... "

" giving birth to me dad," Hasham added.  "Mom died giving birth to me,  I survived. You raised me. Most of the time you were busy but I always follow your footsteps. I always wanted to become like you"

Seraj felt a sudden rush of emotions towards them both, he was completely shocked,  he can't believe any of this,  he was so confused he thought his head may blow.

"Yes,  it was a boy,  but she died giving birth to you, but what happened with me was that both of you died,  my son and my beloved wife. "

" maybe in your reality," Hasham said " but in this reality I exist, I survived, I'm as alive as anyone else.  And most importantly, I'm your son!"

Seraj feel a sudden rush of emotions in his heart, all the flash backs came up in his mind,  all the good memories with his wife, Mishkat,  and this feeling hit his heart. That he has a son,  Mishkat's last piece in the form of a boy, he couldn't control it,  his eyes filled with tears and he hugged him.

"Thank you dad,  I'm glad you're back, you can end this,  you can end this war,  you can bring peace, you'll defeat the World Government " Hasham Said.

" I will, I definitely will! "