Chapter 12: W.A.R found Seraj

Seraj lashed into the corner, behind a broken car. He was still in the shock. He couldn't believe and understand what's happening.

"Where the hell am I? And Where the hell I was before?"

The Chuckles went towards Seraj. he was hiding well behind a broken car. The car he never have seen before. He try to look him self in the broken Wind shield of the car. He look closely at his face.

"The scar is right here. Its exactly the same!"

The group was getting nearer but Seraj can feel they didn't find his presence. They were near enough So that he could hear him.

"Boss is not happy!" said one with a Black American Accent.

"Yeah, We got orders to search the area" said another in German accent. "I wonder what's going on in boss's mind?"

Seraj couldn't understand properly what's happening, but he could say that if they search the area. They'll definitely find him, Which he want in the worst case scenario.

"WAR is on the move" said a voice from mobile device. "They are approaching towards your area. Alert all stations."

Seraj was listening all this, He could feel the danger and at the same time he was in a great Shock. He couldn't tell if this was a dream. He wished it was just a nightmare so he could open his eyes and wake up.

Fear, fear was something Seraj never felt. He was still confident. His tactical mind was thinking of finding a safe route out just when he thought.

"Damn I don't know about a God damn Man here!"

"Sir!! Enemy Visual.. 2'o clock ... no heavy vehicles can be seen." Said a soldier

"Prepare battle stations, Do not Engage fire until my command" said a senior officer.

"Copy that"

Seraj could feel, Things are about to get really serious here. So he prefer stay hidden until he got a chance to run away.

At the moment their were fires from the incoming fleet. And the back fire from the stations. The cross fire started, He could here all the very much from his current position. The sound of guns was nothing he is familiar with.

"SMG, AK , Rifle? doesn't sound like anything." he thought.

He could not see but hear only, but he was sure there are no ordinary guns, Sounds like some Laser firing from his child hood games.

"Am I on a different planet?" he thought

Just as he was enjoying the clash, a black 6 Seater double cabin Van drifted near his position. A young man came out of it.

Seraj have a look on him, He was clearly in his sight. he was checking something on a flat device he was holding. Then suddenly he looked towards Seraj.

"Commander?" He said. "Commander Seraj is that you there?"

Seraj Panicked. "What the ... hell?" He thought.

They were both staring each other. Seraj couldn't dodge this situation.

"Please Commander trust me and get into the van" The man said " I'll explain all to you in the way. Hurry we do not have time"

Seraj was confused. "How the hell this boy know my name. I've never seen him before."

But Seraj agrees that there is no other solution for this situation he is in so he made his mind. And they both jumped into the Van.

"Accelerate as fast you can" Said the boy.

The car was at 100mph in few seconds as they retreat and leave the place.

"Target Acquired, We're on our way to the HQs" The driver said into Mobile device.