10

Amelia's POV:

Immediately after falling I push myself off the ground, sitting Hoseok up with all my strength. Frantically, I check his body for any wounds, lifting his jacket and putting my hand on the side of his face.

"Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere?" I breath out worriedly.

"I-I think I'm okay," he stutters in response, clearly in disbelief himself.

I look over at the car and see Jimin and Jungkook taking care of what's left. A huge sigh escapes my lips as V joins us at my side.

"That was close," he breaths out.

"Thank you," Hoseok looks at me and I smile.

The other boys eventually join us, all making sure that everyone is okay. For once I feel included in their friendship. The boys thanking me time and time again for saving Hoseok.

"Yah. Park Jimin," Yoongi calls him over.

"Yes Hyung..." he trails off, clearly knowing that he is about to be scolded.

"Get some sense into that one brain cell of yours," Yoongi flicks him in the forehead.

"Now I have zero," Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Let's get going before more trouble shows up," Namjoon interrupts all of us, jingling some keys in his hand.

We all start for one of their cars, deciding that it would be best to take two if we want some leg room. V, Hoseok, Jungkook and I all hop in one car while Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin take the other.

"Are you sure you trust Jungkook with the wheel?" I whisper worriedly to V who is at my right.

"He's actually a pretty good driver," Hoseok tells me from the passenger seat.

"You'd be surprised," V laughs, "he's pretty good at everything,"

"Pretty?" Jungkook questions with amusement.

"Okay really," V corrects himself making me laugh.

"Really good at stealing my jellies," I raise my eyebrows, making eye contact with Jungkook in the mirror.

Jungkook shakes his head, "Aish, she'll never let me live that down will she,"

"Nope," I smile.

Jungkook quickly pulls the car into reverse, falling behind the other boys in the car ahead of us. Judging by the gas gage, we should be able to make it pretty far before having to worry about filling up.

"So where are we going?" I decide to ask, considering Yoongi isn't with us at the moment.

"North Korea," V replies almost immediately.

"Seriously?" I glare worriedly at him.

"Its worth a shot," He nods.

An uneasy feeling finds its way into the pit of my stomach. Thinking of what those survivors just told us back there, it won't be easy getting in and out of North Korea. We don't even know if it's safe there.