five

two weeks later:

"so guys, we hope you enjoyed the tour, and don't forget to visit us again here at australia zoo" robert told our tour group.

the kids responded by clapping us as we concluded our tour.

robert and i started heading back to the break room, and i intertwined his fingers with mine.

"would you like to meet my family tomorrow?" robert asked, "of course!" i told him.

i still couldn't believe that we were actually dating.

i had started talking to katie more, and we were becoming really great friends.

she insisted that rob and i were the cutest couple ever.

"hey girl" katie exclaimed as i entered the break room, with robert soon following me.

"aw you guys are so cute" katie said her favourite phrase as she always did when she saw robert and i together.

robert's phone buzzed and he checked it and told me that his mum wanted him for another job, and quickly pecked me on the lips and walked out.

it's always kind of funny when katie embarrasses him.

katie watched him leave and turned to me "want to go shopping now?" she asked, "yeah, i could do with some new clothes" i responded.

"then let's go" she linked arms with me and yanked me out the break room door.

katie and i had a great time at the shopping centre, she insisted on going into all the expensive stores and trying on things just for the sake of it.

it turned out to be quite funny, because she would pretend she was a different person with each outfit she tried on.

then we went and got some food and relaxed, before actually going into stores where we intended to buy things.

i ended up with a couple of nice new outfits, i needed a wardrobe refresh.

i was so nervous to meet rob's family tomorrow.