six

i was at home, in my room, frantically trying to get ready to meet robert's family.

for my outfit, i settled on a light-washed high waisted denim skirt and a white bandeau top.

i topped my look off with my absolute favourite 'old skool' vans.

i decided to leave my long, brown hair down.

when i looked in my mirror i felt proud of the outfit i had chosen.

i heard the doorbell ring from downstairs, and i grabbed my purse and dashed downstairs.

i opened the front door and it was robert... duh.

i hugged robert and he told me that i looked beautiful, and all i could do was stand there looking like a crazy blushing freak, but he thought my blushing was funny.

turns out robert had organised an uber driver to take us to his house, since neither of us had our full drivers licence yet.

we sat in the back of the car together holding hands.

we arrived at the irwin residence and it seemed to be just a nice, usual house, the door was unlocked so we walked straight in.

we were immediately greeted by a adorable little pug running around our feet and licking our legs.

"this is stella" robert informed me "aww she's adorable" i replied, while picking up and cuddling the lil' fluff ball.

we walked into the living room and i saw both terri and bindi sitting on couches, they both jumped up as soon as they saw us.

"this must be evelyn, we have heard so much about you sweetie" terri told me and hugged me.

"nice to meet you terri" i said politely.

"robert has been nonstop talking about you all the time , i'm bindi" bindi introduced herself and hugged me as well.

"you are actually really pretty" bindi told me, after stepping back and examining my face, i blushed "thank you"

we had a nice lunch with robert's family, i loved them already, they were so friendly and kind.

after we had finished our lunch, we talked for a couple of hours and then robert came with me in the car, while terri dropped me home.

"thank you so much for the lovely lunch terri, i really enjoyed it" "no problem sweetie, visit us anytime you want" she replied smiling.

robert got out of the car and walked me to the front door, hugged me and then left.

i really enjoyed it.