seven

robert's P.O.V:

the past couple of weeks have been some of the best of my life.

i met evelyn, who is the most beautiful and kind girl i have ever met, and now she is my girlfriend.

when i first saw evelyn, there was something about her that made me want to get to know her more.

she looked so beautiful sitting on that sofa in the zoo office, with her brunette hair flowing down past her shoulders, her gorgeous ocean-blue eyes, and her glowing sun kissed skin.

and when she spoke, her voice smooth as honey, i could have listened to her talking all day long.

but now she was my girlfriend and i felt like the luckiest guy alive.

evelyn shares my passion for animals, and we both love giraffes as our favourite animal.

i walked into the zoo, a couple hours before my shift with evelyn.

there were a few things that my mum wanted me to help with around the zoo.

the zoo was already starting to fill up, as usual.

(time skip to tour)
"and these are the giant tortoises, in previous years, visitors were allowed to pat them but we can't let anyone pat them anymore.

this type of tortoise can live up to nearly one hundred years!" evelyn told our group.

it was amazing how she always had everyone's full attention whenever she was speaking.

she always used this strength of hers to inform people on how you can help save all the animal's natural environments, which will stop them from going extinct.

i love how she uses her strengths in such a positive way.

(time skip to after tour)
"hi love" evelyn greeted me as I walked into the break room.

"evelyn i've been thinking, i would love to take you on a proper date, are you free tomorrow?".

evelyn smiled, showing her pearly white teeth, "i'm pretty sure i'm free, and of course i would love to come on a date with you rob"

i really am the luckiest guy alive.